9•"Take care of yourself...Kitten"

Hello..

30k+ view..🎊🎉
Thank you everyone for this.♡♡

♡♡

You already know I will be leaving for Germany today

You already know I will be leaving for Germany today. So marriage or not I can't ignore my work.. "

He was right but I still felt hurt a little. J shouldn't have but I did. I looked at my plate playing with my food.

What's wrong with me?

It's not the first time he is traveling not it's the first time I am hurt by his words. It's nothing new nothing. Even the question coming to mind wasn't new.

"Why does he hates me so much?"

"Iris..?"

I heard Maa's voice. I looked up at her who was eating silently. She quietly took my hand in her and squeezed it. Like she read my mind. I smiled at her a little.

"It's okay.."

She whispered. Somewhere she too knows her son's indifferent behavior toward me and that's why she always tried to make things good between us..but somehow it never come true...

My eyes went toward him who was eating quietly with a frown on his face Like he just didn't make me feel unwanted. I looked down at My plate trying to act cool.

Once after breakfast, he got up and went upstairs to his room. I keep sitting there not knowing what to do. I can't go to Amara..No No No.

I can't go to Maa, she is busy in her office right now.

Ace, he isn't home.

I keep sitting there, Going to his-Our room right now will make me feel worse. I was sitting there when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up I saw it was Maa.

"What are you doing here?"

She asked while sitting down beside me.

"Nothing...."

"Why don't you go to your room and help him packing?"

"Me..? ho-How can I?"

My eyes went wide at her sentence. I don't know why she even said that.