2•"Iris,you are getting Married"

Hey! 3k+ views on this book Already

Hey!
3k+ views on this book Already.
Thank you ♡♡.

Enjoy ♥️♥️

I gulped again when I felt his thumb pulling my lips down from my teeth

I gulped again when I felt his thumb pulling my lips down from my teeth. It come out with a pop sound and I again saw an emotional flicking in his eyes. This time it was something dark and raw.

Just like him.

And then I heard his extra husky manly voice which was enough to make a blushing Scarlett.

"And don't bite your lips again."
My eyes went wide and I was frozen. This was for the very first time he was this close to me, and I never expected him to have this much effect on me.

I looked at his face, but before I can describe any emotion he quickly moved back. What was confirmed was his clenched jaw and frown between his brows.

I came out of my thought when I felt the car moving again. As always, he was driving with one hand and his other hand messy with his perfect hair.

I looked back at my lap when he sighed, a deep sigh.

What just happened?

One second he was close to me that our breath got mingled, and now he is acting like I was the one who come into my personal space and threatened me to 'do not bite my lips'

I scoff mentally and sat there looking ahead. We were driving in complete silence, which was very uncomfortable for me.

For him?

I don't know!

He accelerated the speed and I bite my lips to stop myself from breathing hard and let him know that I am scared of high speed. In a second I was in front of Moonstone and I can't be more grateful for it.

Once the car stopped, I took a deep breath to calm my crazy nerves. I was shocked and thrilled by all the acts that happened in a few minutes.

Once I was okay, I looked over him only to see him glaring at something ahead, his jaw clenched and veins popping out from his arms as he clutched the steering wheel.