43•"You are my first and only crush xavi"

First vote than read.

❗️❗️next vote target = 1.6k votes❗️❗️ (1600)

6k votes❗️❗️ (1600)

Opening the door I frowned at the silence

Opening the door I frowned at the silence. For once I thought she slept but how wrong I was.

As I rolled my eyes in the room I sat somewhere which made my breath hitched. My eyes widen and my pant tightened. The glass in hand suddenly became so heavy to even hold it. I looked at her who was twearking. But that wasn't what made my throat dry. It was the clothes she was wearing or not wearing I don't even know when I yelled-

"Where the fuck are your clothes?"

My lips suddenly parted at the view in front of me. There was my wife, in just her underwear, which left almost nothing to my imagination.

Her thong was barely covering anything, her ass was on full display as she twerked. I looked at her back, which was right in front of my eyes. Her bra was unhooked, except for the last hook, just hanging on her shoulders partially.

Fuck!

Hearing me, she turned toward me. I took a deep breath as I absorbed her entire presence in my mind. Her bra was just hanging, as if the last hook wasn't providing much support. Her panties were as small as my thumbs, barely concealing her sweet spot.

My throat became dry as she turned toward me, hearing the horror in my voice. As her eyes fell on me, she squealed and walked (or ran) toward me.

My eyes widened even more as I saw her breasts jiggling vigorously. I opened my mouth and closed it, resembling a fish without anything to say.

My pants tightened and I suddenly felt hot. I quickly went inside and closed the door. Although nobody comes to my floor, I can't take any risks.

Only I had the privilege of witnessing all her different sides, even her drunken self.

"Xavi, open this thing!"