62•"First date of our honeymoon"

Vote and then read, please♥️

╰┈➤For the next chapter lets aim for
- 3k votes.

╰┈➤For the next chapter lets aim for- 3k votes

*Flashback*

"She thinks I hate her, I know she does. It was very evident from her eyes. She doesn't even look at me anymore. It hurts. It hurts more than anything. I want to scream. I want to take her in my arms and tell her how precious she is to me. I want to talk to her, I want to hear her. I want her to smile at me.

I need her to smile at me.

I saw her laughing at something Ace said. I, too,dream of having that.

An evening where it will be us only. Some evening like this when she'll herself come to me instead of her memories."

Xavier closed the dairy he was writing. He leaned back on his chair and turned around to look at the wall clock. It was around 12 o'clock at night. A small smile came to his lips, and he quickly took the dairy he was writing and put it in hus drawer.

Stepping out, he looked around. The hall was silent as everyone was asleep. His face was emotionless, but only he knew the giddy feeling he was having in his heart. How his plam was getting sweaty and how his eyes were getting desperate for that one particular face.

Stepping down from the stairs, his hawk eyes roamed around. Although he knows everyone must be asleep but he can't take risks. When he was sure there wasn't anyone. He started to walk toward her room. As always, her room was unlocked. He clenched his jaw but nevertheless closed the door as he entered.

He is going to teach her soon how important it is to lock her door.

It's for her safety from others, and he isn't taking any risk on that. About himself, then it really isn't a problem for him. He has his eyes on everything related to her.

He walked toward the bed and saw the girl who is nowadays ruling his mind every second, sleeping without any worry of the world.

Anyway, she doesn't need to worry about anything. He is there for her, always.

He opened his footwear and then walked to her, standing near her nightstand he silently sat on the ground. His eyes were at her, who was peaceful sleeping.

Looking at her face, he felt an immerse amount of peace falling over him. He felt like his inner battle he kept on fighting all day vanished. That's the power, the magic of her one glimpse on him.

May be that's why the god isn't giving her to him easily. How can he? He needs to prove himself that he deserves this precious blessing in his life. Thoughts came to his mind, and a small smile came to his lips. He agrees with God's plan.