25•"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"

First vote then read!

Announcement:-

There is no update till 7th of May.
Next update will be on 11th or 12th
Of May. Because of my exams.

 Because of my exams

I kept staring at the man standing in front of me, who was explaining the moto of today's meeting but my all attention was on my kitten

My little Kitten who was far away from me in New York while I was here in Milan, a whole 6,464 kilometers! To say I was frustrated would be not wrong.

I so wanted this meeting to end so I can go back. I can't wait to see her, talk to her. Even a tiny bit but yeah. But this damn meeting.

After whole next 45 minutes of torture I was free to go wherever I want. Collecting my stuff I ordered my secretary to conclude things with the members while I walked out.

"Xavier!!Are you going already? Come have a drink with us.."

Lucas rikki a 60 year old man whore who is unfortunately a part of this meeting suggested. I looked at him without any emotion in my eyes telling him to back off but this old rag had too much confidence.

He collected few more members in his Gang who were going to have a drink. And to my bad they all started to insist me to Join them.

Clenching my jaw I nodded. I looked at my watch, it was 6 in evening, if I stayed another few hours here I am sure I won't be able to fly back to newyork today. It's a 8 God damn hours flight.

With my mind all wrapped around the stuff we all walked in the VIP section to bar. I was hating every second staying here but again! Things you do for business.!

Drinks were served and few of them were already drunk. I didn't wanted to get drunk tonight, because I had a flight to take but look like all the members here were enjoying themselves.