17•"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"

Hello

I decided to change my updating schedule. So I'll be updating on every Friday instead of thrusaday from now on.

Hope it's ok.. ♡♡
Enjoy ♥️

 ♡♡Enjoy ♥️

"And now you need to understand why he took that decision

"And now you need to understand why he took that decision."

Xavier said. I was looking down at the books placed in front of me. Even after studying for two days staight I don't think business is my cup of tea.

I timidly looked up at him and saw him already looking at me. I quickly lowered my gaze and eyed at the book. I know I pissed him off several times.

After few seconds I again looked up at him only to see him looking straight at me. I gasped and gulped at the look he was giving me and averted me gaze at the book.

But before I could do anything I heard a bang.

I know I was making him run out of his patience!

He pushed on the chair on which he was sitting aside with a great force and stood up. I felt myself shivering at that sound. Looking up I saw him running his hand in his hair several times. He wasn't looking at me. He murmured some incoherent words under his breath.

By now I was feeling scared of his reaction. I was sure he will kick me out of his office. I kept sitting there not knowing what to do.

"What do you think we are here for?"

He suddenly turned toward me and asked. My eyes which were casted down looked up at him with a fearful expression. His eyes were slightly red with veins popping out of his neck. He was looking staight into my eyes.

"T-To study.."

I murmured. I know better than keeping my mouth shut at this moment. I again looked up at him and now he was leaning on the table in his cabin.

He wasn't wearing his suit jacket,he was just in a grey shirt with few buttons open that's why when he leaned in front of me his bare chest was visible for my eyes which unknowingly made me gulp.