27•"Samuel is here"

First vote then read.

Fixing my tie I looked at myself in the Mirror

Fixing my tie I looked at myself in the Mirror. In black suit and white shirt I look good but to be honest I wasn't feeling good.

I fucking needed to see my little Kitten who was very well hiding herself from me, since this fucking morning and I am going mad!

Talking About the morning, whatever happened wasn't planned. I wasn't planing to kiss her but that doesn't mean I regret it!! Fuck i was waiting for this from years. It was her addictive perfume which overpowerd me. Her fucking innocent eyes captured me and I felt lost, lost in her eyes. At that moment nothing mattered, not even her mistake, our current relationship status.

At the moment I saw a girl whom I want in my life more than any other thing. At that moment I saw my wife, looking so fucking innocent that it dared me to taint it for her and i did.

Till this date I am not able to name the feeling I have for her and even reason why do I have any feelings for her? She is for god sake 9 years younger than me. Is it love? But she runs deeper in my system that love may sound just a small word against my feeling.

My obsession with her is unreasonable but my life depends on it. I can't live without seeing her, I can't. I know I shouldn't have these feelings for her, she was always a forbidden fruit for me but I can't help.

From the day 15 years ago, I saw her crying outside my room I instantly felt something unusual within my heart. I should be ashamed at my 15 year old self, she was just 6 but I can't help.

The feeling of protectiveness over her, the feeling of possessiveness over her was something I never felt for anyone. I don't know what love is, or if my feelings should be named as love but the thing I know is she is mine. I want her happy but only with me.

I want her with me on every phase of my life, 10 years ago, i made e a decision that cost me the distance between us but it was the need of the crucial time. If i hadn't distanced myself from her, i myself don't know what i would have done by now. But now that she is my wife I don't need to separate myself from her.