49•"To work on your stamina,kitten"

First vote and than read please ♥️

Next vote target :- 1.7k votes
(1700)

Note:-

It's for those who think I am being irresponsible toward my book. First of all I am not trying to be rude at all but you need to understand I am not a full time writer, I am a student. I like writing, it's not a duty for me rather it's a secret passion for me.

I don't use phone all the time, I can't. So I have a fixed time in my day to write and sometime its not enough to write all things the want In the way I want them to be. And to be honest it takes much more time and efforts than you can imagine to deliver the update like the way it should be or to stand on my readers expectations. About being consistent then I am trying harder and harder each day to be as consistent as I can be.

About attracting readers, then I know few of my readers who was reading my books from the first book I started writing and they know I am promising to my reader. Even those who are just read XAVIER'S WIFE they know That I am a promising writer here.

I am not targeting at anyone, but just trying to clear few things. Lately life has been a real mess with all pressure and real life shit and reading and writing has been the only escape for me....just-just don't make it another Burden for me. A humble request.

I apologize if I offended anyone but I was just trying to give my views. I love all my readers,even i try to express it everytime and hopefully you all feel that too. Hope you all got the point. Even if I wasn't able to explain it properly.

 Even if I wasn't able to explain it properly

"That night when you asked me to dance with you, when you were almost naked, you tested every ounce of patience I had with you," he said, this time even he was breathless

"That night when you asked me to dance with you, when you were almost naked, you tested every ounce of patience I had with you," he said, this time even he was breathless. But what was causing me to have shortness of breath was the hardness I was feeling under my butt.

He shifted again, making me even wetter down there.

"Do you feel this? How eager he is? He felt the same that day... with you wrapped in my arms, but I couldn't do anything," he said, gritting his teeth. I felt like the air conditioner wasn't working anymore. He gripped my body even harder. The look, the intensity in his eyes, they were all making me squirm.