23•"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"

Hello there,

Come on! You all need to vote. !!!!

 !!!!

My eyes widen at the sight. I wasn't able to register much as she run away with tears smudged on her face. Her sobs echoed in the hallway. I looked at her retrating back and found myself walking toward her.

I don't know what made her cry this hard but whatever it is, I am sure it's related to Xavier. With a new determination to find the truth I walked toward her.

"I need to talk to her!"

I walked behind her but to my bad she was gone. I looked at her car which vanished in thin air thinking what cause her to cry this much. I turned my heels to go inside his cabin only to see him already out. His hand running in his hair making them messy.

He was looking here and there, I stood there silently observing what he was doing. Until his eyes meet mine. I saw some sort of emotion flowing in them. He sighed like he was In relief and walked toward me. I stood there without saying anything.

My mind was still on his loud voice. The way he shouted at her, if he will ever shout at me Like that...I am sure I'll be found hiding in the closet of the last room in the mansion.

Coming near me he held my hand and pulled me towards him. My hand landed on his chest while my eyes widen. He lowered his face and put his forehead on my shoulder making me blush.

My eyes went wide with red a face, and he simply took few harsh breaths and played with my fingers. I let him do whatever he wanted. For some unknown reason I wasn't feeling frightened by his nearness. I wasn't feeling any sort of panic inside me. I was just feeling my heart picking a fast pace and body on fire.

Which wasn't a good thing but better then fear...no?

"Why do you have to disappear everytime?"

He murmured. I let a shaky breath out and looked down at him who was taking deep breaths now.

"I-I just went to take coffee.."