37•"What are you hiding kitten?"

First vote and then read.
Do inline comments Please♡

"Because you my kitten-" he paused

"Because you my kitten-" he paused. Holding my hand he rubbing his thumb on my back of the hand making my heart beat fasten. My cheeks red as the restaurant was still full of customers. But my mind was anticipated for his answer. Raising my hand up till his face he kissed my hand making me feel hot by his small gesture.

I looked up at him with my cheeks red. My throat dried looking at the darkness in his eyes. And then he said.

"You are my favorite book, to read"

I let out a shaky breath, trying to control my hammering heart as I heard him. He never missed a chance to leave me speechless.

But before I could get the chance to talk further, the waiter appeared with our order. He quietly placed the food down and walked away.

That was quick.

Xavier seemed distracted by the food as he started to serve us. He placed a large amount of seafood salad on my plate and then served himself. I bit my lip at the sudden silence between us, but to my surprise, it wasn't uncomfortable. He had a small smile on his face, which I mirrored.

"Want some?" he asked after a few minutes of silence. I nodded my head, my eyes fixed on his food. It looked delicious, though. He handed me the plate he was eating from, and I took a few spoonfuls. He sat there silently until I was done with his food.

Yes, I didn't share mine.

I don't share food!

He returned his plate once I was done, with a crimson face. I had almost eaten half of it. But to my surprise, he didn't say anything other than taking it back. He started to eat. I bit my lips once I was done. Automatically, I wasn't able to eat all of my food. But I was satisfied with what I had. Watching the amount of food left on my plate, he commented.

"Eat all of it, kitten. You have very low stamina."

I looked at him, only to see him focusing on his plate, but there was a light smirk on his face. I made a confused face, but then shrugged.