1•"And don't bite your lips again"

Hello again,

Here is the first chapter of this book.
Hope we will be in touch with each other till the last chapter.

Enjoy ♥️

Isn't life too hard?

It is, but not that much when you have people who love you truly around you.

No?

When my parents died I was just 5 year old, I still remember crying my eye out in front of my father's dead body. I thought he was sleeping, but that was what I thought.

I still remember how 15-Almost 16 years ago, papa (Alexander) came and hugged me. Picked me up, and I buried my face in his neck. He comforted me like a father should. He took me under his guardianship and I can't be more grateful of him for doing this.

Not only that, but he welcomed me in this house where I meet maa-Eva. She is the sweetest person alive, I also meet Few crazy kids who were elder than me but are fun to be with.

Amara, the fashion queen, but with a genuine smile and loving personality.

Isabella, Well My mentor and an another mother figure for me.

I miss her.

But she is married and living with her husband and another crazy kid.

I chuckled, remembering her son-Evan. He is the smartest kid I ever saw, but all his smartest is invested in doing something naughty and crazy.

Ace, my best friend. We have a 4 year gap, but It did nothing to harm our bond. He is opposite of me.

Self obsessed and best listener and a person who have the bunch of stories to tell.

All about him and his charm-ofcourse.

And now last but not least

Xavier