28•"I was fucking obsessed with you"

First vote and then read.!

I am fine now, thanks for the wishes.♥️

Something hot for you all♡

Enjoy♥️

He regrets it!

He regrets it!

I am sure he does.!

Why won't he regret kissing a girl he hates, okay partially but yes! Heck I am sure it was just a action in the heat of the moment.

My eyes again went to him who just a minute ago threatened a man about wanting his blood and Adrian supported him. He was smiling carefree-ly after such a long time. His dimple which are so exclusive were on display and I felt My heart skipping a beat every time.

Whatever happened this morning was unexpected and unimaginable for me but what I don't know was that my body or mind will accept it so quickly. It was like, the kiss was meant to happen.Unknowingly I don't regret nor feel anything bad about that kiss. Instead I blush everytime.

Which is.......surprisingly-Full of surprises.

I was back to the world when I felt a warm hard sliding around my waist. It took a milliseconds to recognize the touch. I don't know when but I became so familiar with his touches.

"What's running in your mind kitten?"

I heard his whisper near my ear. I gulped and shaked my head knowing very well he hates this way of answering.

But instead of telling me to repeat my answer this time from my mouth he just hummed.

Okay...

"Do you have something to do here? If no then we can leave. I need to take you somewhere.." Again he whispered.

This time his one hand captured mine in a tight grasp. While other hand pushing the baby hairs away from my face. He was close to me and that was making me feel things, which I shouldn't.