58•"Now you look all mine, kitten"

Vote and then read please♥️

Next vote target:-2.5k votes

5k votes

Don't close your eyes just yet, kitten

Don't close your eyes just yet, kitten." He whispered. But my attention was on growimg member of his under my butt and the on his finger which was now massaging my clit, making it harder for me to keep my moan down.

Don't want that other to know what we are doing.

"You have a long night to attend and...."

I was lost in the feeling when pushing his one finger inside me, making me widen my eyes and breath hitched. Before I can understand his lips were pressed on mine for an aggressive kiss but not before he said-

"We just started kitten"

I felt a burning sensation in my core by the penetration, but before I can moan his lips were over mine. His kiss distraction my mind, but soon I felt his thumb moving over my sensitive clit. He massaged it circularly and the slowly started to move his finger, pulling it out he broke the kiss and looked in my eyes.

His eyes were dark with loads of hunger in it. The intensity made me shiver, but my heart again skipped a beat when he pushed his finger in once more. This time looking in my eyes.

I hissed at that, but again I wasn't able to ponder much on that thought as I felt his lips on my nipple over my shirt. I clutched his hairs tightly in my grip as he started to move his first. He never did that before.

His movement was slow, making me adjust to his finger. I closed my eyes as the burning sensation was decreasing, and a pleasurable feeling was taking over my body. He then, buried his face in my neck nibbling on my skin.

He was groaning as he was moving his fingers. The tightness around his finger was making him imagine things.

Author's pov

Iris's eyes were close, she was feeling the new things happening to her body, the feeling of his finger inside her was new and weird for her, but as she adjusted she felt different.