47•"Who gave you that drink?"

First vote than read please ♥️

We completed 1M READS HERE!!!!!!!
Congratulations to all my readers

So in the eve there is no target for next chapter. I really want to upload two chapters but those who know, they know I belong to bihar and we have our greatest festival going on...chath puja. Which will last till 20th of November.

We all get too excited and busy with our family members and preparations that there is hardly time to breath.

So if there will be any bonus than it will on 21st of November.  And then we will continue as usual.

On peoples demand, here Xavier's pov

"Ahh, I just got too busy satisfying my wife that I forgot to change

"Ahh, I just got too busy satisfying my wife that I forgot to change..." I said, eyeing my wife who covered herself more as soon as those words left my mouth.

A chuckle left my mouth at her action. Why does she have to be this cute? I shook my head at her, now wondering how she can be this hot to make me almost lose control, and how she can make me admire her in just a snap of a finger!

Walking to her with a small smile, I pressed a small kiss on her temple while murmuring, "Sleep, I'll just come after a shower." I said those words, feeling the hardness down there that was too much to control. I felt a little movement as I said those words. She covered herself more and squeezed herself. A chuckle left my mouth.

Like this is going to save her!

Shooking my head at her once again, I went inside the bathroom. I badly needed a shower. Stripping off my leftover clothes, I stood under the water. Turning the water to cold, off-Fucking-course, I needed a cold shower.

Resting my hand on the wall, I relaxed. Closing my eyes, I imagined the reality I had experienced just a few minutes ago. The way her big breasts were bare in front of me, inviting me to do anything.