18•"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)

Hello

85k+ views..♥️
Surprise for you all..

There is a target for you for this update :-

《《《700+ votes atleast.》》》
《《On this chapter.》》

Let's see how fast you all complete the target. Hopefully you all will get another update before next Friday.🤭😉

Enjoy♡

"Fuck fuck fuck!"

"Fuck fuck fuck!"

I cursed under my breath as I saw her getting in. I kept sitting on the ground for few minutes until I felt I was okay to go in.

How the hell does this women always ends up giving me a damn boner!

She is making me blue with needs from the very first night of ours! That red night dress she wore. I will never forget that!

Thar made My breath hitch with need. They hide nothing but everything. Her huge beast were ready to fall out still it was hidden from my eyes.i gulped as soon as her image came to my mind.

That day I had to take a cold shower for almost 20 minutes to calm my sense and to give her time rather than tieing her to bed and fucking her senselessly. That day she unknowingly teased me to my limits where my mind almost thought to fuck all my plans to make her comfortable around me and have my way with her.

And today I was this close to gripping her neck and kissing her till her lips turn red for all day!

But alass !! I gotta wait a little more.

Smirking at myself I got up. I walked in And saw her sleeping on the bed. Her innocent face looked alluring in the moonlingh. Taking a deep breath I went to the other side of bed and laid there.

I waited for few more minutes until I felt her fully asleep. Turning toward her I kept looking at her.

Her face which wasn't scared was something I love the most. I kept looking at her until I felt my heart filling with pride. Pride that she is my wife.