42•"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"

First vote than read.

The target wasn't complete. (Kachra ho gya Mera) I wasn't expecting this even after a week but yeah I do have some loyal readers. Unke liye update kr rhi hu. Don't expect me to do this again and again.

Next target = 1.5k (1500) vote

Next update tab hi aayaga jab ye complete hoge. No compromise this time. Are we clear readers?

 Are we clear readers?

She leaned her face toward me and brushed her lips with me and giggled

She leaned her face toward me and brushed her lips with me and giggled. Now I am sure their is some problem with her. I can even smell some odd smell coming from her mouth. I grabbed her chin and made her open her mouth.

Smelling her mouth my eyes widen. Is it alcohol?

I pulled back and saw her giggling again. Oh my God! Cupping her face I tried stabilizing her and asked hoping she will answer.

"Are you drunk Kitten?"

But my question went unheard as she again giggled.

"I am a gooddd gurrl!! I don't drink- opps I mean kitten. I am a good kittennnn"

She said and released her body Weight totally on me. A small smile came to my lips hearing her calling herself a kitten. I looked around, as much as I was loving her carefree self I need to ensure no one saw us. I can't take risk with her reputation.

I decided it's better to take her home to avoid any headline tommorow. I looked around and picked her up. Seeing her condition I doubt that she can walk. As I picked her up she threw her hand around my neck and closed her eyes.

"I am flyingggg" she yelled. Thanks to the music no one heard. I quickly took her to the parking. I can't wait for the chauffeur to bring the car. Getting her inside the car I sighed. All the way she was talking. This side of her was new to me and I totally of liked it.