34•"Good girl, my little kitten!"

First vote and then read.

And I am so sorry for being this late. But it was because I had my exam and last not least I was facing writers block.

Not because I don't know what to write. But because of the hate I was receiving in one of my short story from my book "Loving you."

It was too much, I was never in such situations. Where I'll receive too much Hate. I never Said my character are perfect nor I said my writhing style is. I write what I feel.

"His hayati" is a related to real incident in my life which I have witnessed. People making fun. Abusing me, the character. Then questioning my writing style and emotions. Fuck! My mind blowed up.

And I don't understand why they continue reading when they know what's the leads are gonna do or gonna avt stupid. Or they are hating it from the very first chapter. I mean just stop. I never begged you to read it full. It's all on you to read or feel the content. Just stop if you feel you can't relate or feel uncomfortable..

Okay, not realte. If they understand the word fiction. I even said, All the incident aren't real. I made few of them. I just took the base from reality and they are are mad.

Again here I am repeating. If anyone of you have read that book or felt I did wrong writing that one.

Just stop reading. Get your comfort first don't come near my books ever.!

I know I sound rude but that's what the frustrating of hate did to me.

"P-punishment?" I shuttered

"P-punishment?" I shuttered. He pressed himself more into me. My butt was being groped while my neck was being chocked. I should be feeling bad. Like I should be in pain. I should be feeling humiliated b-but I was feeling...hot. I was liking it..strangely.

I clenched my things together when I felt him him nibbling on my neck. My breath quicken and I anticipated for his next action until I felt a smack landing on my butt. My body froze when I felt him leaving the skin of my neck and then patting my butt where he just smacked. He then smirked and murmured in my ear in a very low voice.