6•"I am yours,So is my room"

Hello.

17k+ views... 🎉🎉
Thank you bubbles, 😩♥️♥️

 🎉🎉 Thank you bubbles, 😩♥️♥️

"I now pronounce you husband and wife"

The priest said and I felt hot suddenly.

I am his wife.

The mere thought made my heart beat faster, I felt shy all of sudden and I felt like hiding from all this.

Especially from the black-eyed man.

I was still processing the news that I am his wife, and I am married when I heard the next sentence which the priest said and my whole existence went frozen.

My head snapped up at the priest first and then at him who was my husband now. He was already looking at me and then he took a step closer to me making me miss several of my heartbeats

"Now you may kiss the bride."

I gulped as I saw him looking straight down at me with his emotionless eyes. The two-step distance between us come to end in just one step of his and then he placed his one hand on my waist.

I shivered at the connection, my cheeks turn redder and my heartbeat fasten. In a blink, he pulled me toward him, and my chest collided with his.

I heard the crowd hooting and whistling, but my all attention was on him who was looking straight at me.

My gaze dropped from the shyness and awkwardness I was feeling. But before I can look away I felt his big palm cupping my cheeks, and lightly squeezing them making me gasp.

My lips prick up a little. I saw his gaze dropping to my lips and I unknowingly gripped his coat in my fist.

Is he going to kiss me?

B-But how can he?

I mentally panicked at the thought, Kiss with Xavier I never imagined that but here it's going to happen.