63• "I love you, kitten"

Vote and then read, please♥️

For next chapter lets aim for 3k votes

"What should I wear, Xavi?" I asked nervously, trying to divert his gaze from and to help me, too. I was so confused between the two. The purple one or the yellow one. Both the dresses are specifically ordered by Xavi's

The fact that I realized now is that I didn't take any clothes with me. When he asked me out for a date-I didn't know what to wear. But it's my Xavi we are talking about. He had everything planned. Soon after, two ladies with hundreds of dresses came to our room, and here I'm deciding what to wear.

Xavi is just sitting quietly, staring at me with his forefinger on his lips. Hearing me took a deep breath, and sat straight and said, looking directly into my eyes, "Wear anything kitten, you'll make every dress look beautiful."

I blushed at his statement, this man and his flirting skills. They are just too much. I was still searching for that one. I want to look pretty, and I intend to put effort into myself. I wish to do my best for him, to let him see the most beautiful version of myself.

Still searching, my eyes went to a white dress. It was hidden under a few pieces. I was about to tug it out when I heard his phone ringing up.

He stood up and walked to me, putting one arm on my waist from behind he pulled me back, making my back attached to his front. And then leaned down and whispered in my ear-

"Get ready, I'm waiting outside. Sì?"

With that, he pressed a lingering kiss on my ear. Which made goosebumps arise on the back of my neck. I nodded. As he walked out, I took that dress out and awed at cuteness. Decided it's the one I quickly decided to get ready.

 Decided it's the one I quickly decided to get ready

.
.
.
.
.
.
Putting on a nude pink lipstick, I was ready to go. With my cute white dress, I decided to go for white heels. Just as I was putting the lipstick down, the door creak open and Xavi came in. His eyes fell on me, and I saw his lips parting away a little. The reaction made me giggling, and I twirled in front of him.