44•"Read my commands kitten."

First vote than read.

The vote target wasn't complete. But still I am posting it as a compensation for being late last time and as a treat because we completed 700k reads here.

Again, this will not happen for next time. I'll only update when the target will be complete. Am I clear bubbles?

Next targer = 1.6k votes.
(1600)

And yes!!!! We completed 700k+ reads on this book!!

And happy navratri to you all♡ may ma durga bless you all.✨️🪔

Partyyyyyyyyyyyy️✨️

He grabbed my neck in a tight grip while his lips pressed on the junction of my neck

He grabbed my neck in a tight grip while his lips pressed on the junction of my neck. My eyes rolled back at the sensual feeling. Attaching our body together he pressed his back to me while his hand groped my butt. A moan escaped my lips at his actions.

He pressed my neck more, slightly cutting the supply of oxygen when his hand moved up and touched my breast. He twisted my nipples in between his finger making me scream.

"Xavi.." I sounded breathless at the act. He was quick enough to leave my breast and slap my butt harder. I closed my eyes at the feeling while he rubbed his manhood on my butt.

"Are you ready Kitten?"

He asked and at that exact moment I felt his hand touching my Clit. He was sucking on my neck by now leaving multiple hickeys. I nodded my head hurriedly. I was so desperate. He then smirked in my neck and with his two fingers parted my folds and with a jerk inserted his fingers inside me.