52•"I love you."

Please vote and then read please♥️

A quick question:-
Who do you think confessed?
(No cheating)

Next targer:- 2k votes.
♡♡♡

(Sorry for late but as gift this.
You aren't expecting what's inside the chapter.😉)

😉)

"Kitten do you-

"Kitten do you-.."

I asked her looking at her who was lost in her thought. But before I can finish my sentence I heard something which I never thought of.

"C-Can I touch there again?"

She said with hesitation, looking at me from under her lashes. My hands froze where they were as her words got inside me.

She means my dick?!

I felt a twitch in my pants hearing her, and my throat went dry. I looked at her, who was looking at me while biting her lips. The sight and her words together made me clench my jaw, igniting my carnal feelings for her.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt her hand, which was holding mine, loosen a bit. She looked away, and I didn't waste any second and took her hand in my hold.

"Kitten..."

I said, my voice unexpectedly deep. She looked at me, and I could see her cheeks turning crimson. My throat dried once again at that sight. I could see the desire in her eyes for me, with the mix of shyness, which always has me on my knees.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Kitten, you never have to ask me before touching me. I am all yours, so is my body."

I said truthfully, looking straight into her eyes. I noticed how they widened a bit just before lowering even more in shyness. I noticed how she took her lower lip between her teeth, and trust me when I say all I wanted was to pull it out and suck it until it was swollen.