5•"Now You may kiss the bride."

Can you believe XAVIER'S WIFE just crossed 13k+ views?
You guys are awesome ♥️🤧

And soo sooo soo×1000 sorry. I know I am late but my college is getting on my nerves now.😶😑

😶😑

"And here you are ready

"And here you are ready.."

Amara sequel while clapping her hands. I smiled seeing her happy. Maa too smile seeing her acting like a child.

At least someone is happy...

Her smile was so contiguous that it made everyone around smile.

"Now I just need to see whether our groom is ready or still had his face buried in his laptop."

She said and walked out. At the reminder of him, my mind again went on him. I turned toward the mirror and saw a gorgeous bride standing there, her makeup perfect, her Hair perfect.

Only one thing is missing....her smile.

I tried smiling at myself, but it wasn't the same. Maybe because nothing is the same anymore. Everything around me looks foreign and new.

Even the heartless jerk seems new.

I took a deep breath to calm myself but damn!

My whole life seems new to me.

I don't know what should I feel...
Should I feel happy that whatever the problem was bothering everyone will be settled now?

So should I feel sad that I have to marry him, that last person I ever thought to talk to. Let alone marry!

I was feeling hollow inside, at this moment I don't know why but I missed my parents terribly.

Maa and Papa never did any difference between us, in all of us and truth to be told I never really missed my parents that much other than on my birthday or their death anniversary but today, it's an exception.