56•"Get the jet ready"

Vote and then read please♥️

Note:- No target for today. And next chapter will be uploaded in a day or two.

Aur late q thi, so those who follow me on Instagram, know whats the matter. I don't want to spread more hate like other authors here.

Enjoy ♥️

“I dare you,” I growled, my words laced with barely contained fury, “I dare you to insult my wife once more, and then watch how I make your filthy mouth bleed the next instant

“I dare you,” I growled, my words laced with barely contained fury, “I dare you to insult my wife once more, and then watch how I make your filthy mouth bleed the next instant.” I gritted at the pig, who was literally sweating as I held his collar tightly. Looking at his face, that face who dared to disrespectful my wife multiple times, that face who uttered those words to my kitten.

At that moment, all I saw was red and in the throes of anger I tightened my grip on his neck, fueled by a desire to make him suffer for the hurtful words he had spoken. I wanted him to feel the desperation for air, I wanted him to feel the pain that my kitten felt when he uttered those cruel remarks.

As I stared into his eyes, I saw a flicker of fear and regret. He realized the gravity of his actions, but it was too late. I was consumed by a rage that I couldn't control.

Despite the pleas of those around me, I couldn't hear their voices. My mind was clouded by anger and the need for retribution. I wanted him to understand the grave mistake he had already done.

But as I watched him struggle for breath, a realization dawned on me. This wasn't the answer. Causing him physical pain wouldn't satisfy me enough, wouldn't erase the emotional pain he had caused my wife. No doubt he was already regretting saying all those words, but regretting isn't enough. I want him to rub his nose on my kitten's heel and beg for forgiveness until she does.

But even if she will, I will not. Never!

Getting a little closer to him, still looking at his eyes, I whispered-

You messed with a very wrong person, motherfucker. Now be ready to get ruined just as you ruined it all for my wife.” I paused. I felt my head was going to burst, I felt my veins will come out, but that wasn't stopping me. All I was feeling was rage and need, need to insult him exactly the way he did with my wife.