32•"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."

First vote and then read.

Ques:- share the first thought that came to your mind after reading the title?

(I know I am super late but the reason is the one I wrote first didn't satisfied me much. So yeah I wrote the whole chapter again.. )

 )

Soon we reached, I made my way out as Xavier said he will go to office directly

Soon we reached, I made my way out as Xavier said he will go to office directly. Their was a another emergency which needed him. Smiling at him I turned to go only to pulled back and having a warm lips on mine. The kiss didn't lasted but it made me blush.

For god sake! We was at the front of knight mansion. Anyone can see!

Pushing him away softly I walked in making him laugh. Shooking my head As soon as I walked in I got the startled. I wasn't expecting what I was watching. Soon all the attention was on me, she stood up making me gulp. And soon i heard her scream too.

"And here comes the bitch!"

There stood my best friend Sophie who was in Bali from last 3 months. My only friend from childhood.

Without waiting for my response she stood in front of me with her hands folded in front of her chest. Her eyes narrowed and challenging me. I gulped.

"Sophie.."

"Don't Sophie me! You have a lot to explain."

She Said and her eyes fall on my hand which has my wedding ring. I mentally facepamed myself.

Did I mention that I forgot to inform her about my wedding which was like 1 and half month ago..?

"Iris, I think it's better to discuss in your room. I'll send some refreshment there.."

Maa said. She looked at me with a pity face. Well knowing Sophie's wrath I deserve this pity. Without waiting for anyone she-sophie went to my old room. I too followed her.

As soon as I entered I heard her murmuring curses. *Sigh* Okay !

"I was just away for few months and here my best friend is married? Fuck she didn't even invited me at all!" She said dramatically throwing her hand up in air.