60•"Welcome to Greece, kitten"

Vote and then read please♥️

Next target, lets aim for- 3k votes.

(Highly disappointed in you'll all. The target wasn't complete but still I'm updating for my loyal readers.

Next time I'll not. If you are liking the story please vote.)

)

"Iris is elected as the next chairperson of Her father's company

"Iris is elected as the next chairperson of Her father's company. As soon as you both will return, she can join." Papa said and I nodded and looked away from my laptop screen, where my father and uncle Liam were sitting together connected with me.

This was something I already knew, I planned everything in such way.

"I was expecting someone to create a big mishaps but fortunately it was just that bastard. We'll handle him and give him what he deserve for calling my niece with such names"

Uncle Liam said, I can feel the little aggression at the end, after hearing him my mind went to my kitten's tear stick face and I felt a sudden rush of anger in my mu body. My jaw clenched but I stayed clam.

I don't need to act up now, he already got what he deserve and the left over will be done by these two. A smirk came to my lips with the thought of the result of what I planned for him.

"Hmmm" I hummed at them both, for a second I looked at them only to see my father looking at me with a emotionless face.

He knew!

"But there is only one thing I am not able understand. Why Samuel didn't attended this meeting. It was his last chance to grab the position."

I heard papa but I stayed silent. Putting my elbow one the desk present in front of me I supported my chin on my palm and put my index finger over my lips. I was already out of my tie and now my three buttons of my shirt were open.