50•"Words can never describe that.."

First vote and than read please ♥️

Next target= 1.7k votes●
(1700)

A quick question:-
Any boy reading this book? (Be honest)
*I am just curious*

A quick question:-  》Any boy reading this book? (Be honest)*I am just curious*

One weeks later

One weeks later

I stared at myself in the mirror. I had just come back from the office and was trying to get back to myself. To be honest, I wasn't feeling well. I was feeling tired and my back was hurting a lot. I tried to tie my hair in a tight ponytail, only to scream in irritation. I was getting irritated, and right now all I want is to get bald so I don't have to tie them every time.

But I don't want to be ugly too!! I love my hair!

Taking a deep breath, I tried again only to let out a cry. The comb was entangled with my hair and now it wasn't coming out. A tear fell from my eye and at that moment, I felt pathetic. Why am I even crying over this stupid problem? I am such a crybaby!

Or probably I am near my period.

They are never regular so that I can predict dates, but for the fact that all my symptoms are like that, it's periods.

I hate periods!

I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt a hand on my head, a certain perfume filled my nostrils, and I relaxed. I felt his back touching mine, and I slumped in the chair near my dressing table. I felt him press a kiss on my head, and I felt my eyes filling with tears.

Ah! Why am I even crying?

Without saying anything, he knelt in front of me. I covered my face with my hand to cry more. I probably looked more like a clown than a human.

He cupped my face and removed my hand. He wiped my tears with his thumbs and pressed a kiss on my forehead. My heart wasn't beating fast this time but was getting soothed, my cries subsided, and I looked at him. His eyes were filled with questions, filled with pain as if it wasn't me who was bearing it. His eyes filled with care and tenderness when he asked-