7•" What's on your neck Iris?"

Hey!
22k+ views.. ❤️‍🔥🎉

Let's play...

Suggest a song for Xavier🤌
In any language.

I think "Mareez-e-Ishq"
What do you think?

I think "Mareez-e-Ishq" What do you think?

He stooped just in front of me, his chest pushed out, fitting exactly in the black shirt, a few tendrils of his hairs falling on his flawless forehead, and teeth clenched together

He took a deep breath and to my surprise all the anger which was dripping from his face vanished.

He pushed his hand into his pocket and stood confidently. To My horror, I saw a ghost smile on his lips but that's not what made me almost faint. It was the line he said after.

"I am yours, so is my room"

His voice was in a whisper but I heard everything. My eyes went to his face which has a little ghost smile. His dimples which are hard to catch were prominent tonight.

His eyes were shining and to my horror, he took a step toward me, my feet were frozen by the change in him. He took another step toward me again and this time my feets automatically moved back.

I was looking straight at his face which changed so quickly. One second before it was shining but now there wasn't any shine. Instead, there was a frown.

He took a few steps back, three exactly, and stood there straight. All the warmness from him was gone, looking at him the only thing that can be felt now is coldness.

"I mean as my wife, aren't you suppose to stay in my room?"

He said and I flinch. His voice was harsh with no emotions. I lowered my eyes.

"But if you aren't comfortable then I can shift to another room?"

He said And my eyes snapped at him. Is he the real Xavier? The one with whom I am staying from the last 16 years?