33•"Yes kitten! punishment"

First vote and then read.

250k+ Reads ♥️
Congratulations to all of us♡

Enjoy♥️

How the hell we ended up like this?

A bite on my throat made me come out of my thoughts. He pinched my nipples to earn a moan from me again. It felt like he wasn't in his control anymore. The dominance in his kisses and touches were hard to ignore. He then after what felt like eternity pulled away. His hand still inside my t-shirt but now, he was looking in my eyes.

"Damn Kitten how do you manage that?" He asked. His voice husky which made me cliche my things unknowingly.

"W-What?" I fumbled with the word. I was still wrapping my head around the events that just happened.

"To make me loss my control without doing anything? Because around you..."

He paused to peek my lips again. I saw his face which was earlier showing dimples was now getting dark. Like he wanted to consume me.

"I can't control myself anymore..kitten"

My breath hitched hearing him, while my eyes lowered. A small smile itched to come to my lips. I put my both hand on his chest pushing him away a little.

I suddenly started to feel even more shy. He has his way with his words and eyes with me everytime. I again tried pushing him away which result in him squeezing my breast with his hand which was still inside My t-shirt. I gasped and my eyes flew to his who without wasting any second started to Kiss me. I stumbled a bit on my spot but he kept me firm and secure.

"Don't ever push me kitten!"

He said on my lips, slightly gritting those words out, making me shiver by the darkness in his voice. My knees turned weak when I again felt him massaging my breast.

"Ahh" A unknown gasp left my mouth which made me blush even more. He leaned to kiss me again which made me close my eyes but I never felt his lips. But inteasd i heard a loud voice which made me push Xavier away.