24•" Iris, we need to talk! "

Hello.

I am not going to update after this chapter if you all aren't going to change yourself! And I am serious this time.

It might be your last update if you all won't change your habit and vote.!

Vote first then read.!

♥️New character alert

Name:- Athena White.
Age:- 28.
Profession:- Businesswoman

Emeraude toubia as Athena while.

Author's POV

Standing in front of Cafe, Iris again thought about her decision. The decision to accept her offer to meet and talk.

Iris wasn't ready earlier but then the curiosity inside her, Athena's mother's words made her think upon the truth

She wanted to know whether they were in relationship or not. Whether she is a third wheeler in them or not.

She took a deep breath, again thinking about all these. She doesn't what she will do if her assumptions will be proven right. Should she leave Xavier so he can be with someone he love?

Or should she stay as his wife, making all three of them suffer?

This all depends on the truth Athena might say today.

She quickly entered inside, roaming her eyre around she tried spotting Athena. Her eyes stopped at a slim figure sitting in a corner. She walked toward ger direction with a beating heart. Her hand shaking her nervousness as she approached her.

"I am sorry, The traffic was kinda harsh today.."

Iris said as she stopped on front of her. Athena looked at her like she came out of her thought just now, surprised. She too stood up in greeting her and shook her head.