13•"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)

Hello.

"Mama I am home"

"Mama I am home"

I yelled as soon as I entered my home. Sitting on the sofa My eyes wandered around only to see the little girl of 9 trying to run away from there.

My heart crunched at the sight and without thinking much I ran towards her. She was about to close the door when I put my hand in between the door.

She adorably glanced at me but seeing me already looking at her she lowered her eyes in fear. I felt myself melting at that sight.

"Kitten..?"

I called. She wasn't taking to me yet and to my surprise I wasn't liking it any bit.

I wanted her attention.

As soon as I said those words she took her hands back from the door and got in. I followed her in and saw her sitting on her bed while covering herself from head to toe.

"My little Kitten..?"

I again called. This time She shook her body making me smile softy.

"I am not taking to you Xavier. You are a bad boy"

She screamed. My legs automatically went toward her bed and I sat there. With a smile on my face unknowingly I gently pulled the cover from her body reveling her pouted lips with a frown on her face.

"I am sorry.."

I said easily something which is so hard for me to say, But when it comes to her I find myself doing every little thing I never thought I will do.

Hearing me she looked at me. Her eyes shining under the sunset and I felt myself getting drawn in them.

"Are you really sorry?"

She whispered. Her eyes looking hopefully toward me which made me chuckle. I nodded my head still looking at her only.

"So..you won't behave like a bad boy?"