57•"We just started kitten."

Vote and then read please♥️

Next vote target :- 2k votes.

And yes!! Important:- I changed my username which was shristiROY148 to
Shristiroy148
(It's basically the same but yeah!)

And yes!! Important:- I changed my username which was shristiROY148 toShristiroy148(It's basically the same but yeah!)

"You still need a little more practice, kitten" he said, now stroking my cheeks with his thumb

"You still need a little more practice, kitten" he said, now stroking my cheeks with his thumb. I looked at him for a second and then looked away. He fixed my collar with a smile that was making me nervous.

"W-Where are we going?"

I asked in a whisper, for God' sake, we are in the hallway. Hearing me, he nodded at me with a small laugh. Putting his both hand on my shoulder he bent me a little, until his eyes were looking in mine and then he whispered-

"Somewhere special."

"Huh?" I frowned, to which he chuckled without looking at me. With his hand on my lower waist, he led us out. But I was looking at him.

"Where is this your 'somewhere special?" I again tried which he looked down at me still walking and said,

"It's............special so, it's a surprise." I pouted at him. No, it's not done. He cheated, first he pretended that he was going to tell me but didn't. My eyes widened at his cheating, but this husband of mind just chuckled.

"You know, Xavi, I hate surprises!" I winched, trying to have an effect over him, but my stubborn husband didn't even look at me, let alone tell me his surprise.

"You're so, so bad for not telling me. I'm so mad at you!"

When I say I hate surprises, I mean it. I don't have that much patience to wait and find it out later. I feel like my stomach will not bear this much pressure of his surprise.

"But you love this badman kitten." He said, with a smirk, and suddenly all my anger was evaporated by just one line and was replaced by blush.

He opened the car's door for me as we were out of the building. He made me sit inside and was about to go when I held his collar. Pulling him closer, I pulled his face until his lips were over mine. It's time get this information out by othet way. smiling at my thoughts, I looked into his eyes. He was looking at me with his dark eyes, and I know he was expecting a kiss but uh-huh no.