64•" I'm yours, till eternity"

Vote and then read, please♥️

I love you, Iris," I heard him as he said. and then he slowly opened his arms like he was hugging the sky, the rain. My heart started to ponder hard. This all is a dream, I believe.

He then looked at me, and I could see how his lips stretched into a huge smile. I even saw his dimples. His eyes look directly into mine with a raw emotion pouring from them. I, who was frozen on the spot, noticed the way his eyes were trying to fight back the raining water.

Oh, Xavi...

I slowly walked toward him, this rain this place, this man and his way all were like my dream coming true. The overwhelming feelings I was having in my heart were concerning. His smile didn't flatter. Instead, his eyes shine brighter. He was still kneeling, and I could feel multiple eyes on us, but at this moment, his eyes were casting a spell over me. As I stood in front of him he by the arms by which he was embracing the rain, took hold of my both hand and then looked staight into my eyes and said

"I Xavier Knight can scream in front of the whole world that I'm madly, unconditionally, obsessively in love with my wife. I love you, Iris. I love you this much that no words in the whole world can explain the undying, consuming love I have for you. I'm all yours, and I can't wait to drown myself further in your love."

His voice wasn't loud, but his emotions were loud, loud enough to consume my heart and brain. I felt my throat clogged up. I know! I already know the fact that he loves me, but hearing this from his mouth was something else, something magical.

His eyes were soft. They look soft and vulnerable, but you can't miss the mist of fire in them. I couldn't see him anymore because of my tears. He was making all my dreams come true, those which I never thought would happen he was making those all true. My heart filled with undefined love for him. I felt overwhelmed by the turn of emotion in me and without thinking anymore. I, too, kneeled in front of him and hugged him closer to my heart. Buring my face in his chest, I let my tears fall. He silently let me cry. Running his hand over my back to calm myself, he kissed me on my forehead.