December nights || ليالي شهر ديسمبر

"What's the most beautiful thing about this month?"

It's the rain. I don't know why, but I feel euphoric when I smell that scent, the scent of earth after the rain. It's been a warm and simple month.

I sit in my room that I share with a girl named Bella, holding a book in my hands while listening to the sound of raindrops hitting the window. Bella was deeply asleep and I had to light the lamp to be able to read in that dim light."

It was one o'clock at night when I suddenly heard the sound of piano music from one of the adjacent rooms. I live in a dormitory, and it was the first time I had heard that music. No one had paid attention to that piano before, which had been covered in dust after being abandoned for years in that room at the end of the corridor, which no one had ever lived in because it was said to be inhabited by spirits and the like.

I didn't pay attention to that sound, but continued reading. The sound of the piano helped me to relax, as it was calm music that lasted for hours until I fell asleep. It was like a wizard's spell, but it was the most beautiful spell for me.

Days and nights passed in that way, the scent of rain and the sound of the piano. I started to hurry to get to the room to start reading that book and enjoy the music, and I still didn't know the identity of the musician.

"Perhaps it was one of those spirits that inhabit the room," Bella said one day after I told her about my admiration for that music that I heard every night, but it was strange that she didn't know about it. I confirmed that I was the only person who heard that sound, so I decided to discover the identity of that musician to satisfy my curiosity...

***

أتعلم ما أجمل شيئ بذلك الشهر  ؟ 

انها المطر ، لا ادري كيف ذلك لكني أشعر بالنشوة حين أشتم تلك الرائحة ، رائحة التراب بعد نزول المطر ، لقد كان شهرا دافئا و بسيطا 

أجلس بغرفتي التي أتشاركها مع فتاة تدعى بيلا ، احمل كتابا بين يدي بينما أستمع لصوت قطرات المطر الذي يضرب زجاج النافذة ، كانت بيلا تغط في نوم عميق و قد كان علي أن أشعل القنديل لأتمكن من القراءة على ذلك الضوء الخافت 

كانت الساعة الواحدة ليلا حين سمعت فجأة صوت موسيقى بيانو باحدى الغرف المجاورة فأنا أعيش بالسكن الجامعي ، لقد كانت أول مرة أسمع تلك الموسيقى فلم يهتم أحد من قبل بذلك البيانو الذي كساه الغبار بعد أن تم هجره لسنوات بتلك الغرفة بآخر الممر و التي لم يقطن بها أحد من قبل بحجة أن تسكنها الأرواح و أشياء من هذا القبيل 

لم اعر اهتماما لذلك الصوت بل واصلت القراءة و قد كان صوت البيانو يساعدني على الاسترخاء فقد كانت موسيقى هادئة و قد تواصلت لساعات الى أن استسلمت للنوم فقد كانت مثل تعويذة الساحر لكنها أجمل تعويذة بالنسبة لي 

مرت أيام و ليالي على تلك الحال ، رائحة المطر و صوت البيانو لقد صرت أسارع بالوصول الى الغرفة لأشرع في قرائة ذلك الكتاب و الاستمتاع بالموسيقى و لم أعرف بعد هوية عازفها 

" علها احدى تلك الأرواح التي تسكن الغرفة " قالت بيلا ذات يوم بعد أن أخبرتها عن اعجابي بتلك الموسيقى التي اسمعها كل ليلة لكن من الغريب انها لم تكن تعلم بشأنها و قد تأكدت أني الشخص الوحيد الذي كان يسمع ذلك الصوت لهذا قررت أن أكتشف أمر ذلك العازف  كي اشبع فضولي ...

*************

هاي بتمنى تعجبكم الرواية ، بدأت انزلها على اليوتيوب رابط الفيديو فوق بتمنى دعمكم هناك لأن رح ابدأ نزل روايات اخرى على اليوتيوب