Chapter 54

-Wedding Day-
~Skylar's POV~
It's our wedding day. I haven't seen Daniel since last night. Right now Liz, Lia, Julia, and Scarlett are in mine and Daniel's room. I didn't want my moms seeing me until I was all ready. Liz is doing my makeup. Daniel and his groomsmen were already all ready and were just around our place. I don't want D Ariel seeing me until we're at the alter. I'm so excited, but so nervous at the same time.

"What if something goes wrong?" I asked Liz. I was slightly panicking.
"You gotta relax Sky... now close your eyes." Liz chuckled as she was doing my makeup.
"Ok but, what if there's traffic to get there? What if Danny walks in and sees me right now?" I asked, opening my eyes as she finished my eyes.

"Ok, it sounds like you need a drink." Lia laughed and poured me a glass of red wine.
"Yes please." I slightly chuckled, taking the glass and drinking some.
"I'm surprised you actually agreed to be my bridesmaid. You're literally due next week." I chuckled.

"I couldn't just not be here for my sister-in-law." She laughed.
"You're excited for your second little boy?" I asked her.
"Yea, we have a name picked out and everything already." She said.
They aren't telling us the name until after the baby is born.

"Alright soon to be Mrs. Quinn. Your makeup is donetime sa for your hair." Liz said.
"Hey Sky, wow you look pretty!" Jayden came in the room.
"Thanks, Jay... make sure Daniel doesn't come in here." I smiled at him.
"Ok, Scarlett, Julia, come on let's go play!" He pulled Scarlett and Julia out of the room.

I laughed at them and smiled
"You and Daniel talking about kids yet?" Liz asked me.
"Here and there, but we told each other that after we're married, we'd talk about it more seriously. I mean, Jayden and Julia have really prepared us for that." I looked at Lia and chuckled.
She laughed too.
"Yea they love you guys." She smiled.

"Alright Sky. Your hair is.... done." Liz told me.
I haven't seen myself this whole time.
"Let's get her dress on now!" Lia said excitedly.
We got my dress out of its bag.

And I got it on.
"Oh my god you look amazing!" Liz told me.
"Can I look at myself now?" I laughed.
"Wait, I got put on your jewelry." She said.
After she did that, she touched my makeup back up.
"Ok.. now you can look." She smiled.

I turned around and looked at myself. My jaw immediately dropped and I was in complete shock.
"You happy?" Lia came behind me and put her hands on my shoulders.
I started tearing up and I covered my face.
Liz gave me a tissue and I carefully cleaned my face.

"I can't believe I'm marrying the love of my life in an hour..." I laughed.
"Your moms are outside. They wanna see your final look." Lia told me.
"Yea they can come." I said.

Lia let them come in and they saw me and they both started tearing up too. Then I start tearing up again.
"Oh my god sweetheart..." Ma said, hugging me.
"Honey you look beautiful..." Mom smiled.
"Thanks.. I can't believe this is really happening..." I cried but also laughed.