Chapter 1 "New session"

Hey Army

I hope you all are having fun, I have brought a new story related to Jimin for you, maybe you will like it very much and if you like it then please do not forget to like and share, thank you.

||||||||||

*AT THE UNIVERSITY*

"Hey Seo jun , how's you bro" someone put his hand on his shoulder and said , seo jun was standing on the side of the board holding the register in his hand .

Seo jun replied to look back to that one person "ooh V how's you I'm good , nice to meet you man" he said and immediately sit and he also made V sit by pressing his shoulder.

"Nice to meet you too , hey you hear that words ?? " V asked his friend in surprisingly.

"What about ?? , Actually I don't understand what're saying about ! " Seo was totally unaware of what V wanted to say about.

"Aishhhh this man , you don't hear about that Girlll brooo " V looked at him cross eyes.

"A girllll are you seriously??? I mean in our university there's any girl also !??.. hey you're kidding me right ... As you and i know that we're studying in boys university there's no girl allow dude it's fuckin true don't dreaming andd........" Suddenly V cut off his word and said " stobbbb ittt pleaseee , I was all my ears when I heard that okay you don't have to be so dramatic , just listen me without questioning me "

"Okay say who's that girl and what's her name and bla bla bla" seo seemed that he's not interested in that girl or something he thinks that V is pranking on him.

"Yeahhh well that girl is principal's daughter and as I know principal said in assembly hall to everyone that his daughter will attend this university by tomorrow as it new session starts and the biggest interesting thing is that girl is studying with us , i mean in our class and she's so hot as I heard by other boys" V ultimately saying about that girl and Seo listened him carefully as he never listen before .

"Ooh that's the matter right?? , Hmmm so what should we do ?? Do you have any idea about that ?? " Seo jun asked V and his intension is belongs to another way.  If you know , you know

Suddenly there came the sound of bell ringing. V turned and looked and was shocked. and seo jun followed him as he did.

"Hey you both what're you doing here??? , go to your home Its enough for today .." Professor Jimin said sternly and made his way by hallway.

The university closes at 3 pm and every professor has gone to their homes. Both V and seo are going all the way talking about that girl and the rest of their friends have already reached hostel before them. Basically V , Seo and rest of all boys live in the hostel of the university which is in the campus of the university but there's a difference of abou 100 meters. And hostel doesn't allow any of boy to go outside of this university campus.

*At hostel*

V and seo never shared their room with anyone..they both live together in one room and other room filled with 3 or 4 boys and there are so many halls , accidentally you stay here you'll never come out of this hostel if you're new here, but our V and seo and all the student who live here , know all area and halls and everything about this hostel and I want to tell you here are some secret rooms also to those student who being naughty and insincere one to punish them.

"Seo, this is your shirt, isn't it ?? keep it well or else you will keep looking for it later.." V said sternly And he began to put his things neatly in the cupboards.

New session of the university has just started, so all the students have come a few days ago and so far they have not kept their belongings properly and their some belongings are still kept in the luggage bags.

"Okay you keep it.." seo ordered to V and laugh with his own words.

"Now I keep it but you keep your stuff later with yourself.." V started putting his belongings in the cupboard and stared at seo with sly eyes.

" Finally everything is done, now I study a little, it is a new session, have to see the syllabus, by the way, seo, aren't you studying now? " V took out books from his school bag and started placing them on the table and during this time he asked seo.

"Absolutely no, I don't like to study right now, let me play games now, don't bother me " seo spoke rudely to V , like he is not interested in studies.

Suddenly the atmosphere became calm as if V got his word but it was not so, V was concentrating in his studies and at the same time seo was playing game in his mobile and after sometime seo fell asleep.

*Nothing can happen to him, he was the same in school as well as in college, like every time , he will bother me during exam time.* V murmured softly and a slight smirk was clearly visible in his face.

*After some 3 hours*

" Hey V you're still studying , it's 9 o'clock in the night it's time for mess, I come with my face washed " seo picked up his mobile and got up immediately after seeing the time then fixed the bed and went towards the bathroom.

"Ok, mine is done too, seo, let's go, the bell has rung, everyone must have gone downstairs. We will not get dinner if we go late .." V shouted loudly because the bathroom tap was open and the sound could not reach the seo.

After 5 min seo came out, he wiped his face and combed and both stood outside the room when V locked the room and then both went downstairs talking together.

*Time skip*

After sometime both of them came up towards the room, it seemed as if V would fall asleep only when he came, he started falling asleep.
The rest of the boys also came upstairs, talking, as if a storm had come, everyone shouted, making noise and entered their rooms.

"seo now i am going to sleep bro , set the alarm to get up at 4 in the morning and you also get up and don't wake up late at night.." V while cleaning his bed said to seo and he went to sleep with his pillow.

seo alarms rang and he also goes to sleep by turning off the lights.

About two hours later, at 11 o'clock a hooter rings, that hooter is played because the fixed time is 11 o'clock when all the children go to sleep after studying and Borden comes to see if everyone is asleep or not but It is not necessary that if a child has to study, then he can study till night, but then he has to wake up at 4 in the morning.

*To be continued*

Author : help me to reach
100k all over fanfiction..
ლ(・﹏・ლ)