Chapter 36 "good news/lmao"

ahhh finally I came inside somehow.. no one has seen me

You entered the room through the window. You were looking at the whole room like you have never seen such a room before.

"I don't know where Jimin is, he should have been in his room at this time, don't know where he is..." You were talking to yourself when suddenly there was a sound of door opening and you hid behind the bed...

Jimin closes the door and sits comfortably on the bed, his gaze towards the window.

"I think I closed this window !! ..." He muttered..you facepalmed...

By mistake I kept this window open, it is good that he did not care much

You thought...

"Ahhh I'm very happy today that dad accepted my words..." Jimin takes off his shirt...

What is he talking about... and how can jimin be so happy, is he really happy with this marriage...

You thought..still staying behind his bed..

"what are you doing here??? ..

You raised your head and jimin was staring at you with his head down in front of you. He was on his bed. And was watching from the edge of the bed....you made a face like shameless girl ...

"I..I f-fo-forgot m-my... M-my ho.. hom.. I mean appartment add-address......

"Ooh.. I see... Is my room built on the way to your apartment?? " He sarcastically smiled..

"Aniyo..(no)... I jus... " You stopped saying anything jimin left you up with his hand...

"Ji-jimin... What're you doing ??? Leave my hand...." You jerked his hand but he almost put you on bed..

He was slowly coming closer to you, he stuck both your hands in the wall with his own..And grabbed your waist with one of his hands which you were feeling very uncomfortable.

"Ji-jimin... I thi-think yo-you got dr-drunk...I must go now.. " He grabbed your throat lightly that you can breath...

"Jimin plz go away.. its not good..."

"Shhh....you didn't saw my real one...now tell me why did you came here ??? " He asked... still staring you like a psycho..

"I.. I do-don't kn- know...." You had said so much that's why jimin moved from his place.

He came close to you, you could feel his breath, you were so lost in the smell of his perfume, he was looking at you with lustful eyes. after a few seconds he separated himself from you..

How can someone be so attractive..

You looked at Jimin very closely, describing every inch of his face in your mind.

Sujan was right, whoever marries jimin..will be very lucky. I know very well that jimin hates me and he will never ruin his life by marrying me. I'm not that much pretty and don't deserve him..Yunji is so lucky to have him... But... But who the fuck is going to kill him??? I know I didn't hear wrong right... He's going to kill him....But I will not let anything happen to Jimin. That thing is different that he never loves me. But I love you jimin... I love you so much...

*You got some tears in your eyes while thinking all this..

"Y/n.???? Where's your attention?? I'm asking you what the hell are you doing here??? Will you tell me??? " He continuously asking you and shaking you by your shoulders..