Chapter 12 "boyfriend"

Jimin and all the other students were sitting in the class, Jimin was doing some important work of his own, and the rest of the students were doing their own work. Actually jimin is making a list of some new students for the next new semester.

Then jimin got a call and he went out of the class picking up the call.

"Hii y/n, What do you think, how much will you score in test??? " Random student asked who just got up from his place and sat near you.

"Umm...maybe 50/100...Haha I don't know..." You chuckled and V looked back at you.

"you are smart..Would be a good score. " He said.

"Jae hun..Go sit on your seat or else....." V stood up from his seat and went to you while adjusting his coat, eyes on jae-hun.

"V it's none of your business, don't put your foot in the middle..." jae hun putting his hand on V's shoulder.

Hey what's going on, everyone sit at your place..."Jimin scolded both of them as soon as he arrived in class while putting his cell phone into his pocket.

"Attention all students, from next week you will have 1st semester exams. So everyone came after studying well.." He said with emphasis on the last line while staring all students.

"Sir, it's so soon... we haven't read anything yet..." Seo furrowing his eyebrows.

"So go and read.." Jimin picked up his register and started going out of the class, then you immediately got up from your place and started following him.

"Sir ??..." You called him from behind.

"What.??? " He turned to face you.

"Sir please give me the exam schedule..." You said looking into his eyes and he furrowed his brows.

"I'll send you through mail..." He said and left.

"he knows your mail ID????" Seo asked while coming towards you with v.

"Umm...why not?? Have you taken admission in this university without mentioning mail id???? " You being savage.

"Hehe you're right..he knows everyone's mail ID... it's mentioned in our student information cards..." seo tapped the back of his head lightly.

"V how was your test???? " You asked looking toward him.

"Not so good.." He took a long breath.

It was evening, you were sitting comfortably on the sofa at your home, eating chips and watching movie.

" Oh no, how did this villain survive, he should have died.."

You shouted loud your eyes furrowing.

This movie was also a bit scary. In the movie, a person was slowly going towards the person standing in front of him, the sound of his feet was clearly audible but it was scary.

You were watching peacefully for some time, then the same sound of feet started coming from your room, you started feeling scared, immediately you turned and looked towards your room.

It became all the more scary when you realized that there is no one else in this house except you, so whose footsteps are these.

You stood up from your place and turned off the TV then started going towards your room.

"W-who ??? w-who i-is t-th-there?? "

You said in a scared voice.

Then suddenly the door opened and someone from inside pulled you inside the room and close the door behind you.

"Hello.. it's me Remembered ?? " He said tilted his head and smirked.

"You... what are you doing here? And why have you come?? what do you want now ??" You shouted angrily and he grabbed your shoulders.

"So many questions, wait a while, we have met after how many days and you should ask how are you, not why you came.." He made a place on the bed and made himself sit comfortably.

"Why have you come now when you had left me? You died for me the same day, go away from here..." You crying and he bother to see you crying.

"Don't cry it hurts.." he wiped your tears with his big and long fingers.

"Why you care ?? " you jerked his hand away.

"I still love you, you misunderstood me from the beginning.." He started saying his words. But it was clear from your expression that you don't care anymore.

"I don't care anymore, I want to live my life on my way, leave the way you came.." you pushed him.

"Sorry...listen to me once.." There was pain in his eyes but maybe it wasn't enough to make you melt.

"Go please...otherwise I've to call my dad..." You picked up your phone and dialed the number but he snatched the phone from your hand and threw it on the bed.

"I have not come to go now..." He said and left from there.

You stood stunned.

" This has happened 3 times in past 2 years, he comes like this and like every time he leaves alone after getting his meaning out. I am fed up with the pain everyday. Same pain, same person, same drama every time...I love him that doesn't mean he should take advantage of it...."

You crying under the pillow, you felt some fever.

"What I do ? Why doesn't he understand? I can't stand it anymore. Maybe I have made the biggest mistake of my life, love him. he doesn't deserve my love.."

You were sobbing like hell sound. You were out of your mind. You forgot that there are other people who love you, your dad, your grandmother, maybe she's fine.

"Try to understand Jimin, what's all this going on??? " Ga-eun (his girlfriend) shouted on him.

"I know everything Ga-eun.." he gave death glare.

Ga-eun broke out in a sweat.

"What do you mean Jimin?? " She was scared.

"so you know hyung si??" He smirked.

"W-who h-hyu-hyung s-s-sii " she trembled a bit and her expression telling everything.

"Ga-eun....You should have told me beforehand that you are not satisfied with me. What was the need to be a bitch ?? " He smirked.

"J-jimin I-I l-love y-you you shouldn't say that.." she said.

"Ahhh you're right...baby you're my love right.." He smiled.

"Exactly Jimin..I love you..." She smiled back.

"Shut up bitch..." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close.

"You know what...I don't love you from starting... I was just playing with you..." He whispered near the ear and she shivered.

"Jimin what're you saying?? "

"You don't know.. I'm a playboy...but.." he stopped saying and left her hand.

"B-but ?? " she scared.

"But I'm nothing in front of you, you turned out to be a bigger player.....hm..." He caught hold of her throat.

"J-jimin p-pl-please leave...I can't breathe.." she said but unable to say cause his grip tightened slowly.

"I knew from the beginning that you were playing game with me, but you failed to notice that I'm the coach of the same game you're playing.." He separated himself hand and left her house.

*To be continued*