Chapter 37 "wedding cancelled"

what the hell is going on ?? It would have been better if I had stayed in China.

Jungkook thought being trusfrated**

"Y/n... Have you told Jimin that his life is in danger???  " Sujan asked taking you a little far away from your dad...

"Yes I told him...I told him everything....why not Sujan?? His life was in danger, if he had got married, someone would have killed him and I doubt it's yunji's dad who want to kill him..but I really don't have any proof..." you wishpered cause there's everyone stay silent..

"Y/n... I've never seen a dumb like you....this is all happening cause of you... What if uncle will know about this you're gonna die..." She was scaring you...

"Sometimes I think who's cousin are you ??? Me or jimin??? "

"Ofcourse you but ...what about yunji and her dad??? " She asked...

"Idc... Look at them now lets go..." You and her came to back your place after this conversation... when you and her arrived jimin looked at you and your dad too..

"Whats going on where did you went??? " Your dad asked...

"Uncle.. actual......" Sujan about to say but you cut her words..

"Nowhere we were just fixing our dress...its so heavy and here's so much warming..." You excused...shaking your hand like a fan...

"Jimin what the fuc* are you saying ???? " Yunji's dad came straight to jimin and slapped him .. infront of those guests..

"Are you.....??" Jimin's dad suddenly stopped him..but...

"Dad ..I really sorry its all my fault that I couldn't say this to you before but I can't do this marriage...." Jimin said looking to his dad...

"What are you saying jimin??? You can't marry my daughter?? Why the hell didn't you say this earlier?? Look at her... she's crying... Why the hell you did this ??? If you didn't want to do this marriage... didn't you have your mouth ??? " Yunji's dad yelling him back to back and yunji was crying silently... She ruined all her makeup by crying. 

You came to yunji... holding her hand and patting her back...

"Please calm down Yunji... Its all going wrong...but you shouldn't cry like this... Stop crying..." You wiped her tears with your palm...

Yunji jerked your hand and went to jimin wiping her tears...

"Jimin.. answer me clearly... Do you love me ??? " She asked, tears welled up in her eyes...

Jimin looked at her for some seconds and then rolled his eyes to you...you felt little awkward like why he's looking at me... But then he said..

"No....I don't love you Yunji...thats why I didn't wanna ruin your life..." He said this and yunji took her step back...

"Dad lets go... " Yunji held her dad's hand and they both left the vanue with anger... She crying very heavily you can see her tears, also you thought that why she jerked your hand like this...you felt little strange about it...And while leaving.. her shoulder collided with your shoulder as she wanted to tell that you're responsible for all this.

"I really felt bad about this Mr Park...I think we should leave...take care of yourself and family..." Your dad went near jimin's dad and told them before leaving the vanue with you and Sujan.. jimin turned to see you cause you're leaving...but you didn't look back at him when he was looking at you....but then he show his back to you...you looked at his back... and went inside the car....

All guests were leaving one by one... Jungkook and his dad also left after meet with jimin's family...

You cane to your home with dad and Sujan.... you're also feeling bad for yunji but what can you do for this...

"Dad I'm going to change..." You left for your room...after giving a death glare to Sujan...

She's really gone crazy. Who knew that this girl is responsible for this..

Yunji came behind you... you opened the door of your...

"So ??? how are you feeling now ??? " Sujan mocked you...

"Its not my fault Sujan...you have a misunderstanding.... Why would I ruin jimin's life ?? It doesn't make any sense.." you yelled her...

"Cause you love jimin and don't wanna him to do this marriage...admit it y/n...." She came to the point with blank face..

"No..I don't love him..." You ignored her, going to washroom..

"what a girl.. " she sighed laying down straight on bed, without changing clothes...

Jimin and his family were also back at their apartment, except Aera...then jimin noticed that Aera isn't with them..

"Mom?? Where's Aera.?? " He asked to mom...

"She's eating.. " mom said..

"Eating??? What??? " He asked again with confusion...

"Your wedding dinner.. "

"What the hell... She's still in the venue?? " He asked leaning forward as he set on couch...infront of his mom...

"No... She's in her room...Did you see Aera there during the entire drama?? " His mom asked...

"N-no... Even I didn't care...but really why she didn't come there?? " He asked again..

"Yes because she knew that this all is gonna happened thats why she didn't come..." His mom told him ..

Then Aera's step sound echoing in whole hall...

"Why do I hurt my feet, when there's no wedding sedding.?? " She came down the stairs...

Jimin's dad is watching their whole drama by sitting on sofa.. He was thinking what a dramatic family he has...

"Oppa... Well... congratulations!!!" She greeted him...jimin was confused...

"Ahh oppa you're not so smart... I congratulated to you getting your girlfriend back... " She said shamelessly... Even didn't think about mom and dad...

His dad giving a death glare to jimin then his mom...

"Shut up Aera..." Jimin started yelling at her ..

"Jimin... You have told everyone that you will not get married now but I want you to become the CEO of my company and leave this professor job...." Jimin's dad put an offer in front of him.

"Dad.. I-I will think about it..." He said..

"Why do you think so much in everything?? don't you think I need you?? " His dad yelled him..

"Dad.. I want to live in korea.. I don't wanna leave my country..."

"Well you're not in korea..." His dad, blanked face..

" I'm going back then..." He said.. left for his room..

"See... This is the result of climbing too much on the head..." Aera never left a second to drag you with any kind of things... Especially infront of dad...

"Its alright... Jimin is goofy right now, give him some time..." His mom said..going to kitchen..

"Yaa Aera come here..." Mom shouted her from the kitchen ..

"Hawwww look... Why me everytime.???? " Aera stood up from her place making fist...

"Goshhh...." His dad sighed...

*To be continued*