Chapter 42 "humiliated"

You were dancing on a loud song in the hall, then someone was ringing the door bell again and again but you did not hear his voice because of the loud speaker and you didn't pay attention to that, you were engrossed in dancing.

"Aishh... Who is listening songs in such a loud sound..why the fuck I came here... Disgusting..." Jimin removed his hand from the doorbell and backed away a bit. He seemed quite desperate, when no one came even after ringing the bell for a long time, he thought about entering through the window...but the windows on every side seemed to be closed from the inside and the white silky curtains hang over them...Jimin was thinking that if he didn't return soon with his laptop, he would get scolded by the principal and it is against his honor and pride..

"I can do it.." with that he picked up a heavy big stone but not that much big, He threw it over the window, he could guess where the lock system of the window might be, under it he hit the stone and the glass was broken enough that he could easily put his hand on the other side of it to unlock the window.. he did it and slidely opened it with his palm..

You're so much engrossed towards the music and dance until you see a manly figure through the white curtain...

"H-how c-can a thief come at this time??? " You whispered to yourself moving behind because of fear.. still your all speakers were loud..

the thief stood behind the curtain..not fully visible.. you can't recognise his face..

"THIEF THIEF... SOMEONE HEL...

YOU!!! JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY HOUSE??? AND WHY DID YOU ENTER LIKE A THIEF... ARE YOU CAME HERE TO ROBBERY??? "

"Shut up and first tell me why were you listening the song that much loud that you couldn't be able to hear my voice or even couldn't be able to hear the sound of doorbell?? Are you dumb??? And who do the parties at 2:30 pm in the noon???

"You shut up.. its my home..and its my choice to have a party in my house or take out a procession, do you have any problem??? " you slayed it but it didn't even effect him.. same cold and unbothered expression with no interest..

Jimin grabbed your hand and pinned you to the wall.

"What the fu..." You're about to say but.

"can't you keep your mouth shut???"  He leaned close to you, you smell his body perfume.

Does he has the same perfume?? Same fragrance every time... By the way, I can detect him by his perfume when he comes or is around me..thats so sweet and relaxing scent Its so addictive...it make him very refreshing.... Ooh what are you doing y/n... You aren't advertising of his perfume, don't go into so much detail...you bratt..

"Y/n..??? what are you thinking?.." he wishpered in your ear make you flinched out of sudden, you looked at his eyes.. he too maintaining eye contact with you, slowly caressing your arms.. 

"Um.. aaa.. I um..not thinking anything.. pls move your hand.. " you pushed him away but he didn't move.. even he came more closer to you..

"So?? aren't you attracted to me?? " His fishy smile grew up on his lips.. that makes sense, you already know what he's talking about..

"Nooo.. " you made fist.. he moved from you just 2 inch back..

"Ahh jimin can't you let me some breathe??? " You irritate with him, irritate with his presence but can't say this on his face otherwise you don't know what can he do to you in this time when no one is around you to save you from his grip..

He moved back so that you can take breathe..

You stared him with offensive eyeside... He too glared and chuckled like a psycho, he forgot that he had come here to take laptop..