Chapter 46 "Love birds"

The morning sun came out quite late... You slowly opened your eyes, someone was standing in front of you with a tray of coffee. You opened your eyes completely and sat up...

"Sujan??? Why didn't you sit with your laptop in the morning?? Don't you have your work ??? " You asked confused... Watcing the bird's chirping and the sun rays through your half opened window...

"Ahh.. don't need now... Y/n...I..I am here to tell you something...." Sujan put the tray on the table.. and sat comfortably on the bed near you... Putting her hand on your shoulder..

"Ahh...Now what are you going to tell me so early in the morning?? If you are going to tell me this, then don't say it, I know that from today I have college..."

Sujan took a deep breath and started looking at you continuously.....

" Y/n... I.. I.. I'm going somewhere.. "  Sujan looked on her lap..

"Whatt??? What the fuck are you saying ?? This isn't the good time to tell jokes..." You hit her lightly on her back.

"Ouchh... I'm not joking.. "

"I talk to dad about this... Surely he said you to go right??? " You started getting up but she grabbed your hand and make you sit again..

"No... He didn't say anything to me, I told him myself.. Actually you know that my dad is no longer in this world and the remaining hope of his coming has also completely ended. So theres no point in me staying here, I've thought that I should go to Australia... The part time job I used to do from here is in the company of Australia and hence I want to go there..." She just being sad and satisfied with her words..

"No way.. Sujan you had always been my side... Why are you leaving?? I thought we're gonna stay forever together!!!.. you really leave me like this??? " Your eyes got moist.. and anytime it can burst out crying..

"Y/n.. try to understand.. I have to go... Once I got the permanent job I can go everywhere in my holidays... Now I've to work even my weekands.. there's no holiday for me... So I just want my this job permanent and want to make more money... Want to be independent.. I know you understand me.. " she put her hand on your hands..

"But...

"No but... Well... If you really want me to be successful..  you will let me go.. hmm.. "

"Sujan... Stop it now... I really do not want to let you go there.. what if you need me ??? "

"I'll call you then... " she chuckled with blurry vision..

"Are you crying??? " You asked her..

"Uhmm..." she nodded as no..

"Ahhh You have told me such a sad news in this early morning... You're such a dumb... I amazed how you'll handle all without me ..." You show her fake angry face..

"Seriously... You thought this... Well I really don't have any person like you.. but you have jimin so you don't nee......" She immediately stopped as she realised to the word *jimin*

"Sujan I-its 7:45.. I've to go to restroom ... I'm already late.. " you quickly got up and went to restroom..

Sujan watching you leaving..

On the other hand, Jimin was getting ready as if he was going somewhere...

"Sir your coffee.."

"Keep in on table..." He ordered while tying his tie.. he's watching himself in the mirror... he's surely looking so handsome...why not!!

"I should not go there.. " he muttered himself..

He turned his face... He looks really handsome... God..no women ever can say him no to his any of intension... he's deservable of course..

"Fine..." He sweetly spoken ...

" I am not feeling good at all today, I was thinking of taking rest today but this meeting is not even take me breathe.. " Jimin started wearing his shoes. He was looking very frustrated but he also had compulsion so much....He is such a big businessman that he has to attend many meetings in just 1 day...

He looked at phone as it started ringing... He rolled his eyes..

"Ahhh shit...what should I say now... " He muttered picking the phone call...

"Hello.." he said..

"Sir, I'm Lee hansung.. are you coming ??? "

"Ooh Mr. Lee.. ah actually Mr. Lee I'm busy in some another meeting... So I'm unable to come.. but I never disappoint you...so I already sent my secretary there.... " He made an excuse to refuse to go..

"Thank you so much sir... I will be glad if you come.. I've never seen you in real.. " Mr. Lee said on phone call..

"I'm really sorry Mr. Lee.. If I wasn't busy I would have come.. "

"I understand sir thank you for your help... take care.. good bye..." He said..

"Hm you too.. good bye.." jimin hung up the call...

He sighed in relief...

Evening had come. You walked around the city all day and sat under an old bridge. The reflection of the sky is clearly visible in the river in front. Its a very clean river.

You closed your eyes and felt the gentle breeze blowing your hair...

It would have been nice if Jimin was with me.

You thought this and then suddenly your face got upsat..

"Y/n..forget him...He can't come here again...He had made a very dirty accusation against me, how could anyone call his love like this. It's good that I don't have him, it's good that he left this country....
WHY DOESN'T HE LEAVE THE WORLD TOO???? "

You shouted a little too loudly in anger, even though there was no one around you, still you felt very strange...

You sighed heavily...

" I think, I need a little quiet environment, so I should go Hannam river, it will make me feel a little better..."

Jimin parked his car on the bridge

Jimin parked his car on the bridge.. and walked himself to the river bank.

"Ahhh its so pleasant and fresh environment here... I wish I could come here every day..." He sat down peacefully. There were no people around but a girl was sitting facing to the other side. Jimin looked at that girl once and then started looking back in front.

The girl should not sit on the banks of such a deep river. it's not safe. If any policeman sees her, she will have to pay a fine.

Jimin went and sat on the girl's side without saying anything. The girl had her face down as if she had fallen asleep while sitting... Her black hair covered her shoulders and hands, due to which her face was not visible.... Jimin gently shook her hand so that he could find out if the girl was really asleep or not...

"She has fallen asleep...she must be very tired..." He wishpered himself..

Jimin put his wallet and phone aside and took off the coat and placed it on them..he too for a while slept there... They look like love birds...After some time, Jimin's head fell on the girl's shoulder...

Author : I love this type of moments.. aww.. cuties...

Sometimes even something very bad has to be preceded by something good.