Chapter 16 "Trouble"

Actually exams are sucks...but everyone knows they are also the plus point to achieve success..but for me it's just a trouble...I can't handle it..

Tell me...do you love exams like a studious students or not like an avarage students...umm yeah I'm one of those average students who actually good in everything yk.. Study is not everything...It is also necessary for a student to be better everywhere, so along with studies in school, other general activities are also necessary.

Well for me it's playing sports, actually I'm much good in soccer...singing...sketching..and creativity like crafting, sculpting  I love those person who love these mantioned things... that's why my bias is jungkook and jimin they are good at everything but also other members namjoon an intelligent boy...dancing skills like Jhope...maturity like Suga...Living life like Jin...and fashionable like taehyung....if you're an army so inspire by these people..they are good at every single things..they are talented and hard worker💜

Okay Maybe I bore you well I'm spoke person..I speak a lot.. never left a single minute for speaking haha..ok let's start the story.

It had been a week since grandma died. You were at home busy preparing for your semester exam, during this time jimin didn't even try to contact you because he know that your studies are very important these days and jimin also is busy in some paper work of university.

Meanwhile Sujan started living with you, actually she used to live with grandma in Busan but now It's not appropriate to leave her alone after grandma death that's why your dad brought her with you in seoul.

"Y/n how much more will you study.. now sleep. Its too late at night .." your dad peeped through your room door while see you studying.

"Dad Just a little more time, I didn't study anything last week, if I don't study now, I will fail...." you started writing again as you see your dad went.

"Ahhh jennie must come again, this time everything happened a little faster, I'm feeling very lonely after grandma's death.." Sujan was talking to her friend in a phone call, she had been talking for hours but it seemed as if she had just started.

"Yes, I will definitely come again, and this time I will bring someone special actually my brother is there in seoul, I have told him many times that you should go to America together but he does not listen to me... I will introduce you to him, for now you do your studies and make me feel proud..." Jennie was just speaking, not taking the name of being stop.

"Okay jennie I'll call you soon..now good night and take care.." Sujan said before hanging up, jennie nodded her head and hung up the call.

Sujan was talking standing in the balcony, after the phone got disconnected she came inside the room, she looked at you, you were studying.

"C'mon y/n, now sleep na, I know you're gonna top.."

Sujan made her bed and lay down panting.

"Now completed...umm You said something Sujan??? " You made a pout and she rolled her eyes with frustration.

"Aishh this bish..nothing.. go to sleep .. Whether to wake up early tomorrow morning or not? " She yelled you , this make you chuckle.

"Ok ok good night..." You said before going to the washroom.

"Please turn off the light.." she said covering blanket.

You came from the washroom and came to your place and switched off the lights before going to sleep.

*Morning at University*

"Hii winter bear.........." Someone called V very loudly in the crowded ground.

V looked back and ran towards him. Seo also followed V.

"Kookie...you, here ?? You study in KT high-school, don't you? " V asked And seo was about to laugh as he heard kookie.

"His name isn't winter bear, he is taehyung... Mr?? You must have got some misunderstanding..." Seo stood up with both his hands folded.

"Your name ?? " Jungkook asked with his judging eyes *jhope style*

"Seo... Lee Seo-jun...taehyung's bestfriend.." He spread his right hand to handshake but jungkook ignore him.

Seo felt little awkward and he get back his hand.

"Nice to meet you... I'm....." Jungkook about to say ahead but seo cut him off.

"Yeah you're kookie..I just heard by V......kookie... c'mon take me some tea I wanna have breakfast bla bla ...." Seo muttered his last sentence but able to hear by everyone there.

Taehyung laughed out loud.

"Jungkook Jeon my name is...and you aren't have any right to call me kookie.." jk warned him in serious face but seo don't care about that as he flipped his front hairs with attitude.

"C'mon both of you...now stop and tell me kookie...why are you coming here suddenly...any argent work?? " Taehyung asked him.

"I came here to admission...We are going to study together in next sem..." Jk said while excitement was visible  in his face.

"Woohooo.. seriously.?? " V could not believe it.

"Yupp..I heard there is only one girl in this college.." Jungkook looked around the college as if he was looking for someone.

"I know why you were not taking admission in this college earlier, and why are you taking it now..." Taehyung smirked.

"That's why we're soulmate.." kookie said giving a glare to seo as if he want to make him jealous.

"Why?? Why he's your soulmate?? He's my bestfriend not your Mr kookie ..." Seo furrowing his eyebrows, his expression show he burnt inside with jealousy.

"Whatever...but kookie That girl is mine, you find some other girl.." V said.

"Didn't you hear She's just Taehyung's girl, not yours.." seo just said him make him angry but he leave him.

"I know that..." Kookie smirked, that reaction of his make seo confused.

"Leave all that...ok jungkook we've to leave now, today is our semester exam...." Taehyung said this in hurry.

"Bye all the best..." Kookie said smiling as they both left.

On the other hand all were present in the exam hall, y/n too. Then V and Seo entered in a hurry. Some students who were sitting in front turned their eyes towards both of them.

"hurry in and take your seat.." the examiner said and both of them hummed in reply while taking seat.

As soon as the bell rang, the examiner started giving papers to everyone. Everyone was looking very upset, it was natural that the paper was difficult.

It is my luck that most of what I study last night has come in exam paper.

You thought this while making a proud smile on face.

*To be continued*

Sorry this chapter isn't much long but next will be enough. Thank you so much army..please do vote also... 💜🫰🏻