Chapter 35 "Jimin's real mom"

It was 2 o'clock in the night, jimin had finished many bottles of alcohol while sitting in his room, he had drunk so much alcohol that his health could have deteriorated at any time... he was rolling here and there in his room after drinking.

My life is over before it even started. For the first time my heart beat for someone, for the first time it felt like she was only mine....she didn't betrayed me...I-I...be-betrayed myself..

Jimin was so busy with himself that he didn't even hear the knock on the door.

"Open the door, son... whats this breaking sound, OPEN THE DOOR JIMIN...." his mom shouted from outside of his room..

Jimin went towards the door with his faltering steps and opened it... His mom staring him, heavy tears are rolling on her cheeks... She suddenly started crying seeing jimin situation... He was out of his mind, he muttering something.. she can't understand what he's saying...

"Jimin, are you okay??? Wha-what ha-happened??? Ji-jimin.. " she held his shoulders and made him sit on the bed. She looked in his red eyes...

"Ma-mom.. I-I-I.. ca-can't..do..th-is ma-marraige.. I'll never be able to keep Yunji happy... " He went on talking without understanding anything under the influence of alcohol...

"Jimin.. don't worry I will talk to your dad..." She patted his shoulder...

"Everything is going wrong with me since childhood...... Neither family nor love came in my share... I was alone... I'm alone.. I'll be alone forever......" He's going to say ahead but she intrupted him... He's crying silently...his eyes became so much reddish...

"Jimin you're not alone... We're always with you..my boy... Don't loose your hope... I will never want to ruin your life..dear...yo-you ar-are my........

You are my???? I'm your nothing .... You betrayed me.....Everyone betrayed me... I even never asked you about my shares...you gave everything to Aera... I've never complaint... I even didn't go against dad's wish... He want me to get married to his friend's daughter... I convinced..my life is ruined... He never asked me if I'm happy or not... He never asked me if I want to do this marriage or not?? He imposed all his wishes on my head...still I pretend to be happy infront of him... Still I managed myself... I managed my emotions everytime... "

"You got it wrong... We never want to ruin your life... Even we are not your real parents.. but.. " she accidentally told half truth... Jimin stared her... Giving her death glare.. she chocked..

"Don't stop, mom... I already knew .... I knew that you're not my real parents...."

She got shocked... She didn't know that jimin know he's not their real son... she doesn't know since when Jimin knew this....

"When I came out of coma, I heard you saying this to dad that Jimin is not our child but we have responsibility for him...you said that I'm not your child so ??? WHO I AM ??? WHO THE HELL I AM???? Plz mom... Tell me??? .... I can't live ??? I can't live my whole life without knowing that who's my real parents..??? SAY !!! ..." he shouted, crying out of burst, He fell down on his knees...

"It was 25 years ago, I had a younger sister ..Minji.. She was having an affair with a boy....she didn't tell this to anyone... You were in her womb... When she came to know that her boyfriend was cheating on her, she told me this very late, I advised her to have an abortion but she didn't want to kill you...she didn't want her child to pay for her mistakes... I said this to Mr. Park...he tried hard to find that man but he kept changing all his contacts and living place thousand times....After 9 months when you were about to be born.... then Minji went to meet that man, actually he had called her to meet, saying that he will take care of Minji and her unborn child and he will also get married with her....I got a letter from Minji's room that she's going to meet that man...his name was..umm.. Min Dae yong.... I told your dad that Minji is in danger, she has gone to meet the same man.... Your dad went to find her with his bestfriend...they finally found minji...but her throat was half cut and her body was covered in blood... Your dad told that Minji was first found by his friend ...Minji's breathing was slow, your dad immediately took her to the hospital... Doctor took you out of her womb by operation but could not save her... you're my sister's son...I don't know your father...but you're my sister's son thats why I always want to see you happy....." She crying...All jimin's tears had dried, during this he didn't cry at all.