Chapter 17 "kiss"

After your exam was over you came out of the classroom and your eyes started looking for jimin as you haven't seen him anywhere since morning. But unfortunately you saw someone from whom you started hiding.

Why does she always hide on seeing me?

Jimin thinking coming from the other side as soon as he saw you.

You are hiding behind the pillar and looking at that other person, then jimin comes to you and put his hand on your shoulder from behind, because of that.. you are about to scream very loudly, then jimin puts his hand over your mouth.

"Shhh.... don't make a noise...someone will hear us..." Jimin whispers keeping his face close to your ear which makes you shiver, jimin remove his palm on your face slightly.

"J-ji-jimin....w-why are you h-here...uhuumm...I mean..how are you here...uhm how are you ? N-nice to me-meet you pr-profesoor.." you mentally slapped yourself but jimin just smirked your sudden words.

In fact, Jimin was so close to you that you could clearly take every detail of his face, it was making you feel a little uncomfortable too but his perfume smell..ahh it's so pleasant...like orchid and jasmin fragrance.. you were on other world then suddenly jimin's voice distracted you.

"Y/n...So tell me, why do you start hiding like this every time you see me?? .." he furrowing his eyebrows and grabbed your both shoulders.

"Sir... it's not like that... actually I was hiding because of someon..." You said while peeping through the pillar as you didn't see that man, jimin made you back to your place while pulling you with your shoulder.

"Y/n...who ?? Someone?? Is he taehyung ?? He isn't blackmailing you right ??? " Jimin said.

"Why ?? Why he'll blackmail me huh ?? " You asked him making pout.

"I mean that night when we were together in your home... So ?? " He said.

"No...he isn't blackmailing....even I think he forgot all things about night..." You said like *I don't care*

"It seems you also forgot everything ?? " He smirked making you flinched.

"Stop it jimin.." You hit his foot with your toes.

"Ouchhh...you made my shoes dirty.." he started screaming like little kid but in low voice.

"Be thankful that I didn't do anything dirty other than this..." Your tongue slipped while you hit yourself on head and bite your tongue with teeth.

"Awwww seriously...but I will like if you do..." Jimin smirked, dirty expression made on his face.

"Jimin now I should go..." You said making some place to got yourself out of his grabbed but you can't.

"Don't move.." jimin expression suddenly changed when you said about to go...he looked very angry and cold.

you frowned at his behavior and making pout then he can't control himself and caught your lips by his.

You didn't understand anything as soon as jimin kissed your lips. You tried a lot to remove him but he didn't even move a bit from his place and kept kissing for a long time, he grabbed your both hands and pin them on wall. You wasn't kissing him back it seems you got forced to kiss but you can feel his hotness and sure you didn't want to separate him now... actually you both didn't notice that there must be any camera and surely there was a camera to catch your every single action, you both unknown from this.

" Uhmmm.." you slightly removed your face.

"What ?? You don't like it ?? " He asked you maintaining some distance from you.