Chapter 7 "clip matter"

After class was over, you followed Jimin to his staff room. He didn't see you coming earlier but as soon as he opened the door of the staff room you immediately stood in front of him inside the room.

"What the fu*k....you were following me??? Ahhh.... What do you want now?..." Jimin frustrated with you and jerked you aside and he enter before you.

"Jimin give me that clip .." you said extending your right hand towards him and he smirked.

"Ohh really ...umm But I left it at home. You come home with me and take it from there..." Jimin tilted his head and smiled innocently.

"Then let's go .." you held his hand and started dragging him but he jerked your hand and pinned you to the wall.

"Why are you in such a hurry? I am not running anywhere, take it later..." He wishpered in your ears and you pushed him back to his place but it didn't worked.

"You asshole ... Give me my clip otherwise...." You just said but suddenly he cut-off your words and grabbed your hairs tightly.

"Otherwise whattt???? .... Will you kill me huhh??? Listen you bitch ... don't be smarter....otherwise you know what can I do to you..." He yelled at you and you moaned loud because his grip tightened on your hairs.

"You aren't good jimin.... I'll never believe you..." You yelled him while crying and he patted your chicks.

"Now go and don't come again .." he said and started having lunch.

You came out of his staff room with your head down. You saw V and Seo coming towards you but you averted your eyes. Both of them also ignored you after seeing you. You were looking very upset but both of them didn't talk to you and went straight towards the class, you held your bag in your hand and started coming down the stairs slowly. And went to the playground and sat down on bench.

You haven't eaten lunch. And after some time your next class is going to start but you don't have any mind to attend class so you are sitting here. you think about jimin why is he doing this and only with you.

jimin was passing outside your class, he looked at the place where you sit but you didn't see him anywhere and he went ahead, he thought for a while where did you go but then he separated these things and He sat in the car, he didn't even care that he had come with you and went home without taking you.

Jimin teaches only two classes. And he gets 50 thousand dollars for one hour class. Although he has a side business but he was interested since childhood and his aim was to become a professor.

Jimin is a professor of maths and business studies. And he has been specially offered so that the children coming from the business school of the university can learn from him and get inspired.

Although jimin is very strict but all the students respect him a lot. It has been only 2 years since jimin has been teaching here but everyone knows him, in fact jimin is very famous in the whole university, as a smart professor and also because of his fashion sense and attractive personality.

Since you are the only girl in this university, maybe that's why jimin gives you so much importance or rather he wants to use you for his own benefits because you are the daughter of the principal of this university. Basically he never got attracted from anyone before.

"seo give it to me it's mine..." V shouted loudly while snatching his personal diary from seo who about to read it but suddenly he threw that diary on ground and you picked it up.

Both of them gave you a weird look and you caught a glimpse of them and started reading that diary so loudly but V snatched the diary from you as soon as there were a few words you read.