Chapter 3 "blackmailing"

" What sorry ?? Why are you saying sorry to me , if you didn't do any thing wrong !?? Please come inside .." Jimin very calmly invited you inside his staff room and refused you to apologize..

On Jimin's behest, you came inside and he gestured to you to sit, Jimin came and sat in front of you, he moved his tiffin box towards you which was kept in the table in front of him and said " Eat .. "

You looked at Jimin and Jimin made a smirk on his face. You thought that something is wrong or else jimin doesn't stay so calm and quiet, he will definitely do something wrong.

"What happened, EEat , do you have any problem?? " jimin said with emphasis in his voice.

" Professor You must know that this morning, ... you were very angry because of me and I thought maybe you are very angry...." You were going ahead but Jimin interrupted..

"So what..., leave all that and do as I am told....Eat this, I am giving this to you because all your tiffin fell on the ground because of me, and nothing else matters.." Jimin said forcefully.

"Thank you Professor, but what will you eat??.." you said in a timid voice.

"Whether you want to eat or not ??, don't question the question, here I am the professor, not you..." Jimin looked at you with a serious face and gestured to eat.

You did as jimin said, jimin stared all the time till you finished the whole meal.. after that jimin told you " Bring that tiffin home to be washed..."

On hearing this you immediately looked at him and shouted " whaaattttt???? What do you mean, I didn't say feed me......oohh now I understand that you wanted me to clean your tiffin so that you don't have to clean it later, right ?? "

"Hey there are many servants in my mansion for work but yes if I need you then I will keep you also like a maid.." he smirked at you after saying this words and you immediately stood up...

"You crap man... i thought i was wrong you are not what i thought in the beginning that you are not bad.. you are good but no I was wrong... I was wrong you're bullshit... Go and wash with yourself and thanks for lunch..."

Jimin grabbed your hand and forced you to sit on his lap. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and stuffed it in your mouth and said that you do not remember the matter of the first and last time, he turned his hand on your back and twisted the wrist of your hand, because of this you groaned and he smirked like a fire.

"You'll pay for that.." you warned him and stood up from his lap for leaving the room but he grabbed your wrist again as you stand up and said " don't dare to tell anyone cause I've that clip in which you and your so called boyfriend kissing each other.."

W-Who t-t-told you that I have a b-b-boyfriend, this is a lie, and which clip a-are y-y-you talking about ?? " you asked with a stuttering and scared voice.

Haven't you forgotten?? I've met you before, remembered ???" jimin said like riddles. And he added "

"Remember, when I came to your house on your father's birthday, how did you insult me ​​in front of everyone, what did you tell me that I am from a middle class family, I do not know how to eat food and also said that this In the plate you have eaten, washed it and even you had me wash your plate too, remember miss kim (y/n).." Jimin was burning in the fire of anger and revenge. He added " now it's my turn babe ,now you see how I take revenge for that humiliation. Thank you for coming to this university. Now you will realize that that was the biggest mistake of your life. I can tolerate everything but not insult... don't forget i have that video.."

As soon as he said this, jimin grabbed your hand and pushed you out of his staff room and he went back to his place and sat down.

Bro, thats the matter, I was wondering how jimin calmed down so easily, and what was he saying what's the video that y/n was stunned to hear about..." V who was standing near the window of jimin's staff room had heard everything, not only V but his friend seo also listened to everything.

"It was a lot of drama, but I didn't understand one thing, how did y/n insult Jimin, I want to see man, I would have enjoyed a lot in that drama.." seo said making fun of them jimin and y/n, which made both seo and V laugh.

"The actual fun will come when all this scandal will come in front of the principal..then jimin will be expelled from the university forever..." V said viciously and they both went to their class.

..............xx..............

On the other hand you are sitting in class with your head down and thinking about what just happened.

Suddenly the bell rings, this bell is of the last period which is of arts but you do not feel like attending the period so you stand up and leave the classroom with your bag.
You sit outside on the bench in the play ground. Just then Jimin comes out, it is actually time for him to go home, so he goes through the playground to the car parking area.
He sees you sitting on the bench sad and dejected but he just ignore your presence.

jimin sits inside his car and stare you at once and he turns the car at high speed and leaves.

------time skip-------

After some time the last class also ends and the rest of the students start going towards the hostel.

There are also V and seo among them who see you and as soon as they see you, you leave and sit inside the car with your father and go towards home.

"she's so sad i thing jimin shouldn't have done this.." seo disappointed.

" Hmm ! But I feel like it's all the
y/n's fault..she shouldn't have insulted Jimin in front of so many people And even in front of those who are jimin's colleagues..." V told seo about that all. Eventually both of them also reached their hostel while talking.

___________

You come to your home and without saying anything to your dad, you come straight to your room and lie down on the bed.and after a while you fall asleep.

Jimin did not get any pleasure by doing all this but he wanted to teach you a lesson, the way you insulted Jimin last time, he felt very bad and maybe that is not enough for Jimin. He will find more new ways to annoy you, he will keep doing all this until you apologize to him, don't know what kind of apology he wants from you or wants to do to you all he can really do..

*To be continued*

*Author :- friends you are
going to enjoy a lot
after reading this story.....
So please don't foget
to like ,share and
comment also , it's my
first story I written with
new ideas and its full
with drama and romance.

(ب_ب)