Chapter 4 "punish"

It's a mature content so babies please stay away but I know you will read 🔞

It was quite a night, you had your dinner and you were on your way to your room. You came to your room and locked the room from inside. You saw your face in the mirror, you were very tired. Whatever happened to you in university today, it was roaming in your mind again and again. And eating your heart from inside.

you took off your clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. You saw someone's shadow in your bathroom and as soon as you started screaming, the man quickly closed your mouth with his hand. The man was standing right behind you. You turned your head slightly and looked at him and you stared at him in shocked.

"You look so hot without clothes.....may I touch yourr...." the man grabbed your hair tightly. He added " Why are you silent, say something.. oh sorry I didn't even open your mouth.. Wait.....yeahhh now you can say ..."

" Jiiiiiiiiimmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn how dare you enter my room .." you shouted very loudly and slapped him in anger.

"Came straight to the Jimin from the professor!!!.... You have slapped me today, I will count the revenge of all these things, remember.." Jimin doing flirty with you and touching your back smoothly. And he lick his lips like he seducing you.

 And he lick his lips like he seducing you

" get out of here someone will see you.." you excused him for saving yourself.

But he didn't go...he picked you up on the shoulder and threw you on the bed and he lay on you. He smoothly touched your back then he felt like you have very deep scratch marks on your back.

He came to near your neck and said with a rumbling voice in your ear " you've scratch marks in your back ???? How are those marks made???? ...." He noticed something but he indirectly asking you about this.

"You shouldn't care about that, get out of here..." You scolded him hardly and he touched your lips with his fingers.

"Well leave all those things, tell me how's your boyfriend??.." jimin asked and smirking.

"You will get nothing by interfering in my life... And I repeating , I don't have any boyfriend okay ..." You screamed so loud and he jerked you down and got up from the bed himself.

You started hiding your body with your hand as soon as he got up from you. jimin took off his coat and threw it on the sofa.

" Jimin.. what're you doing ?? Leave me alone ,get out ...." You started yelling at jimin..you thought jimin would do something wrong with you.

After hearing this jimin started unbuttoning his shirt. He took off his shirt and sat down on the sofa. And staring at you with smirk and evil eyes.

"Listen i want to tell you something.."jimin comes up to you and says softly in your ear.