Chapter 51 " V-illain "

"V try to understand...He has not remembered anything.. he needs me and you know very well that I do not love you..." You and taehyung were standing in the university play ground talking.

"do you love him???.." he asked glaring at you for answer..

"I don't know V I've to go.... " He quickly grabbed your hand.. and pulled you closer.. your head collide on his chest smoothly..

"Y/n..From the day I saw you I wanted to have you, there was only one person between us and that was Jimin...he is still not letting me come to you... I know you don't love him, he scares you and threatens you that's why you obey everything he says. Trust me, I am not like him, maybe he is more mature than me, better than me but I will never hurt you, I know very well that he tortures you.. but I Love You y/n...." taehyung kneel down infront...you grabbed his shoulder and make him stand up..

"V I..I.. I ne-need time to think about this.. I know yo-you a-are good and yo-you ar-are be-better.. but....I..I think.. I do not rea-really lo-love..y-yo-you... " You hasitated..

"Y/n... I WANT you... that's it.. " he changed his emotions into anger one.. you can feel his eyes with anger..

"Taehyung pls try to understand...I don't love you.. "

"But I do...and Whatever I like from the beginning becomes mine in ending y/n.. And if you are thinking that you will run away from me and get rid of me, this can never happen..." He smirked like a psycho.. He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer.. you're feeling little discomfort when he touched you.. his long fingers rushing on your curves.. it feel embracing.. in the middle of the ground..he touching you wrongly.. he started touching your hips..you want to remove him but can not be able to do.. some of girls and boys are staring at you both.. but taehyung did not mind it..

"You know y/n... You have made my work very easy by signing those papers..." He wishpered in your ears..you feel his breathe and touch.. you getting goosebumps...he still touching you badly.. you're thinking about what papers he's talking about ?? Then the sudden reflection came infront of your eyes when you signed those papers of his hostel and jimin's report card...

YOU ACTUALLY DIDN'T READ THOSE PAPERS BEFORE SIGNING..

I had signed those papers without reading them, I don't remember what was written in those papers.

"Y/n !! Where did you get lost dear?? Um okay I tell you what was written in those papers..hmm !! " He smirked evilish... You gulped..

"So the day you called me that you needed blood for Jimin, then this fabulous idea came to my mind...I had also said that you will have to pay for it but you did not pay any attention to that sentence of mine.. I then made those papers in the hostel and wrote everything I wanted in it that....~~ I, Kim Y/N will marry Kim Taehyung after my graduation, if Kim Taehyung will donate blood to Jimin... This is a deal that I will fully abide by and Taehyung has every right to sue me if I violate it~~ that's it..." Taehyung said and smirked at your reaction...your face became pale..you feel dizzy.. like what the heck is this... You never thought that V will turn out to be such a dangerous Villain...

"Yes y/n... I'm V for villain in your story... don't be too shocked...its your luck or my fortune...you have to marry me y/n... you have no other choice... I don't know whether you've ruined your life to save him or not, but I'm very selfish that I'll get you anyway~~"
" He left you alone and you fell on the ground..

You're crying like hell.. you're stuck between them.. You like jimin but don't like his behavior, taehyung likes you and he can go to any extent to get you, now you're more afraid of taehyung than jimin...your life is full of misery.. and can do nothing about this...you even can not tell this to jimin... He will scold you or maybe his health will get wrost..

"So this is why y/n was behaving like this.. Taehyung I won't fucking leave you..." Jimin made a fist and followed Taehyung out of the university.

taehyung has ruined my whole life, what should I tell jimin, his condition is not good, if I tell him all this, he will not be able to bear all this pain...its also possible that he may kill taehyung...

You stepped out of the university..You were looking so tired that you couldn't even walk, then suddenly Jungkook jumped in front of you...Because of which you get scared and fall down on your butt..

"Aishhh... JUNGKOOK are you dumb?? " You yelled him, he spread his hand to get you up..but you ignored.. and make yourself stand again..

"I thought you needed me....

"No way.. just go on your way.. " you rolled your eyes and walked away..

He followed you running..

"I told you .. just go on your OWN way jungkook..." You scold him..

He chuckled rubbing his head.. and walking with you..

"Are you free today?? " He asked, expecting your answer as yes.. but you even didn't say anything.. and just walking fast so that he can not catch you but he's JEON fucking JUNGKOOK.. he doesn't skip his leg day by the way.. so he can catch you anyway and even he can run faster than light...

"Why are you running like that?? Just keep calm.. " he came on your way..

"Jungkook... " You're so done with him... You placed your both hand on waist and watching him with so done face..

He chuckled with bunny teeth..

"I already tired and you're being pain in my ass c'mon why aren't you roaming here and there instead of annoying me??? "

"I just want to have fun with you... I came here to take you to the park.. of you're free at evening.. " he said..

"I don't think I'm free..

You're going to say ahead but he interrupted..

"Ya ya.. but looks like you should take some fresh air and feel some peace.. " he said closing his eyes like he's feeling the air and breathing peacefully..you ignored his presence..as he closed his eyes you moved forward without saying anything..

He opened to look at you but he didn't saw you infront..

"Yaa.. seriously.!! Hey wait for me..." He again running behind you holding his breath..

"Pls y/n... Actually I don't have any one to have fun with.... I just want to have fun.. want to have peace and enjoying the nature so I asked you... Bye if you don't wanna go with me... " He disappointed and being upsat... he is your ex now but still he's not that bad.. you sighed and nodded him as yes... He's super excited and jumping around you.. he hold your hand like a kid...

"5 o'clock in the evening... I'm waiting infront of your home...bye ..." He said before leaving...

You chose the path towards your home, as soon as you set your foot forward, you noticed that y are now living with Jimin, he is your husband but you don't know why today you did not feel like going in front of him at all... So you went back to your home way..

On the other hand jimin was searching for taehyung.. he was burning in anger and absolutely he was looking like he gonna kill him brutally...

*To be continued*

Spoiler

~~Jimin, now you will not have any problems, I will always be with you like your shadow...never leave you at any cost.. never ever~~

^^^^

Author : Villain who donated blood to the Hero .. interesting🥹🤩😂