Chapter 57 "Graduation party"

You and all your friends had completed your graduation. It was the last month when you were asked to come to college. Everyone had gone to their homes during last month's holidays and you too celebrated your holidays in busan with your dad and sujan. It was time to get your graduation degree so everyone was called to the university for the last time..

*After some months*

" Are u serious??? "

"Yaa..this thing is going on in the whole university...you went to your home so you don't know anything..."

Thats why she was ignoring my msgs..so they finally gonna marry with each other..

"V what do you think about it.. " he shaked him holding his arms...

"She took me lightly...huh?? " V wishpered..touching his chin and making place for himself sitting.. they're in classroom..

"I don't know what to do now...but I'm sure they'll always remember me for this... Especially Kim Y/N..."  he smirked leaning back on his bench.. 

"V Stay away from their case, she can't be yours..don't be a psycho. "

"Shut up seo... you can not understand my feelings.. she literally comes in my dreams every single night...how can I forgot her.. jimin is the only being bone in my ass.. he should have die peacefully... Or I'll kill him for god sake.. You know me very well... My favourite things can not be stay away from me.. I can take it or I will destroy anything that no-one can ever take it.. Y/N isn't innocent .." he smirked at him..

" Taehyung do not do anything stupid..."

"Seo... You are acting like you don't know me?? " He looked him by corner of the eyes .

"Hey V... How are you.." V and Seo eyes turn to see figure which is leaned on the door.. fake smiling at them..

"Kookie.. I'm fine...and yaa congratulations for being university topper...." V stood and gone to hug him.. meanwhile seo made a furious face as he saw jungkook infront of V..

"I thought you're in China and didn't come for this?? " He asked he literally ignoring seo....

"He came today...why didn't he come after all he also ranked on top 10...." seo spoken before taehyung...he went to them and stood beside taehyung..putting his one hand on his shoulder..

"Oh great... well taehyung...Tonight I have organized a small party at home, you all must come... "

"We can NOT... we're going our homes tonight..." Seo said in irritation.

"No Seo.. its our last day.. we should enjoy.. " taehyung said.. he can see the angry face of seojun..

"Ok then taehyung you please come... Okay now I'm leaving...bye.." he put his one hand on pocket after waved at V... Slightly hitting his shoulder to seo and made his way to out of the class well seo just looking at his back with slanting eyes... That act of him really hit taehyung..

"Why you always being irritate with him..." He asked gazing..

"I don't know but I'm not coming ... Lets go.. " seo ignored and picked up his and taehyung bag in hand and mske his steps out of class following by V.. .

~~time skipped ~

Jungkook threw a small graduation party at his house where all his friends were present. He had called you and Jimin too but jimin was quite silent he even didn't congratulate jk for topped in university and for this fabulous party..but its okay jungkook didn't mind..