Chapter 33 "let me die"

"WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON... " She shouted .. Jerk your hand quickly in midway..

"Sujan... I.. I heard tha-that.. som-someone sa-said.. that h-he will ki-kill ji-jimin... " As you said your tears rolled down on your cheeks.. your nose and cheeks became so red ..

"Are you moron??? Who said that?? And why are you crying ?? You might have heard this wrong..." She said patting your shoulder..

"N-no.. I was in all my ears.. I didn't hear anything wrong... Even he said so much.. t-th-that man.. h-he's go-going to ki-kill ji-jimin.. we sh-should te-tell hi-him ...lets go Sujan..." You hicked and again started dragging her with yourself..

"Did you saw professor Jimin ?? " Sujan asked Aera as she stood next to her..

"Who are you?? Why are you looking for him??? Well he's my brother... " She stuttered..

You were looking for Jimin but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey..I have seen you somewhere?.." Aera shouted you as she looked at you...

She came close to you.

"Hey..You are the same, you were seen in Jennie's birthday?? And I saw you in her profile too..." You might not have seen such behavior of Aera before.

"Ya.. yes.. I know you... you're Aera her friend right?? " You asked..

"Hey...By the way I find you very beautiful.. I've seen your photo...um.. I think I saw you in jimin's profile too..." She was trying to remember..

"May-maybe.. well I.. I'm...ooh Sujan I forgot that..he-he.. ahh.. Aera one minute.." you said and dragged Sujan in a corner..

"Sujan..shall we tell Aera about this?? " You asked her..

"I don't think Its not ok to tell her about that... .." she was intrupted by you..

"But Sujan.. she's jimin's sister.. "

"I know y/n... But if she learns about this, she will be upset and maybe all this will affect Jimin's marriage...you are jimin's student, not his friend that she will listen to you, she will think that you're trying to break her brother's marriage..."

"You're right... I think we shouldn't tell her about this.. but what do we do??? " You asked.. You were completely covered in sweat.

"We should tell this thing only and only to jimin, if he knows then he'll be alert and active..." She told..

"Um.. yeahh.. "

"Who'll be alert and active??? .." someone repeated her word behind her..

She and you turned your face to see them..and that was only Jimin..

As you saw him your mouth were dropped.. he's looking stunning.. charm and blessed cutie...