Chapter 14 "welcome to busan"

After a long ass driving both of you arrived to Busan...It was already morning. You fell asleep on the way. Jimin stretched his arms and legs, giving you a glimpse.  

"Ehemm.." you said in a sleepy voice, Your face was shining with the sunlight.

"C'mon now get up...We just have to go a little far now, we are almost in Busan..." Jimin unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car.

You were rubbing your eyes, don't know from where Jimin brought the coffee for him only.

You gave a look to jimin with your slanting eyes.

Idiot..Didn't even ask me for coffee???
You thought being irritate.

"Umm do you wanna coffee ..?

Before you opened your mouth to say yes, Jimin said...

"Get out and take with yourself.."

You closed your mouth slowly with clearing the throat* feeling very much embraced while rolled your eyes...but jimin had noticed it and he chuckled before gulping another sip.

You quickly opened the car door and started looking around with frustration.

"Go straight then you can see the cafe in front, get it from there..and I already paid for coffee so don't act being rich there.." He said throwing the disposal out of window and wiping his mouth with tissue paper.

"Hmm" you hummed before took steps towards cafe.

Unexpectedly Jimin got a phone call . He gave a glanced to screen then rolled his eyes before picking up the call.

OTP

"Now say...what do you want me ?? " He touched his forehead with frustration.

"Jimin..please listen me once..I really love you..why you betraying me..." She said on the other side of call *you know who*

"Ga-eun... it's alright..now I don't wanna do anything for you just shut up and get your hell.." he shouted then he saw you're coming, he suddenly cut the call.

"I got it but...why did you pay for me?? " You said taking your seat.

"It is not necessary for you to know this yet, drink quickly, I have to drive. .." he said managing his hairs with those little fingers while looking on rear view mirror.

"Why you always setting your hairs huh ?? While they are already set..." You said giving glanced before sipping coffee.

"I've only done this once and what do you mean by this..... My hairs my choice..." He said, he felt a bit strange on his last sentence, maybe he said something wrong.

"It's not like that *my hairs my choice... it's like that *my life my choice...it is.." you chuckled looking his weird look. 

"It's my own slogan..*my hairs my choice.....you don't have to tell me.....and drink fast, don't argue..."

"This last sentence also seems to be your own slogan.." you laughed, he felt embraced.

"Yours is done...Now fasten your seat belt..." He started driving feeling little embraced due to weird talk.

He's never had so much fun before. By the way, jimin is a very strict professor. But he is so mixed now that he can even share all his secrets with you if you understand his feelings and don't make joke.

I don't understand..what is happening to me. The closer I get to y/n, a different kind of feelings are taking birth in my heart. I have never felt like this before. Rather I have spent a lot of time with Gaeun but I never felt like this.